Gastroenteritis

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Anyone know of someone or who themselves have been struck down by this lately? How long has it lasted?
The doctor I saw said it's a bad strain going around at the moment.
I've had it for over a week now & now my whole back is killing me in pain & I have intense pressure & tension under my rib cage.....

I just want it to bloody go away. I went to leave today to go to Coffs for work but I got 10 mins away before I had to turn around from the sheer acute pain I was suffering....

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Its caused by looking at the Silvia and GTR crap photo's that keep being posted on this site....

Hope your feeling better soon....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Its caused by looking at the Silvia and GTR crap photo's that keep being posted on this site....

Hope your feeling better soon....

Even worse Kat, I have to READ about them too....... so it's not helping..

Gastro-enSilviatus. Hmm... that sounds like a legit illness.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Sounds almost fatal........ I'd be seeking compensation from the offenders

Happy to attend court as a hostile witness..... :sneaky2:;):sneaky2:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Not sure I'd get out alive there.

"Brad vs The Douches Who Own Silvias"

The defence statements would be never ending lol...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
They've got the name all wrong though.

It should be GastroEXITritus.

There's much more exiting than entering going on....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
You can blow that out your arse :p :p :p

I've only been doing that for a week now...

Now I need pain relief. Panadeine Forte just isn't doing it anymore....
Can you go to hospital & get painkilling injections? The kind that keep the meatheads on the football field ?

G

Unregistered
The only time I've got gastro I ended up in hospital on a drip - I didn't have the arse end problems though, I just couldn't hold food down.

All I can suggest is eat basic food. I was on vita wheats and basic veges, nothing fatty, etc.

Can't help other than that sorry mate.

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
Lasts about 48 hours tops.
I was struck by it about the same time my daughter was born and so was not allowed to go and see her in hospital for three days!

It killed me mate!

anyways, all good now and 48 hours is the worst of it. (mind you my 18 month old boy was the one that gave it to me and he suffered for about 3 days)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea I've been on bread or crackerbreads. Can't stomach anything more, though I'm getting better in that regard. Temp has pretty much gone, diarrhea has gone, it's just the aching pain that's getting to me now.
Went to the doctor again this morning & got some different pills. Tough pain killers.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Brad.

Make sure you drink plenty of fluids (preferably water).

You lose shit loads of fluid when you've got the runs (pun intended).

G

Unregistered
hey mate, my missus has had gastro since last thursday, she is only just gettin ova it now. she was seriously at the loo 8 times a day, she must have had it bad coz it was from both ends. she couldnt eat anything, could barely drink water. she had to suck on ice cubes. so far she can eat ok now but still has to go quickly. the pains probably werent so bad but she went to the docs and got an injection. it helped with the vommiting. she was even tested for an eptopic pregnancy and had ultrasound to see if there was anything else causing the problem, they even did vaginal scans. all that stuff come out fine so it all come down to the gatro bug. fever was a massive problem, freezing to the point were she was shivering then sweatin so much the sheets were soaked. i feel for mate coz ive been helping her out all week and its no fun at all. i had a slight case of running to the loo but it only lasted 2 days.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I've bloody caught this AGAIN :cursing:

I blame the burger I had from that takeaway shop during the OZVR4 meet last Sunday...

Top Bottom