Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hello Guys and Gals,

I have been around on many VR-4 forums for quite a while, and have decided it is about time I made myself known to people. Especially since I arrived at the wash patrol gathering on the 31st of July 2007.

I have been a long time fan of the Mitsubishi Galant's, and previously owned a HH GSR before getting my Legunm.

I now own a 1997 Legnum VR-4 S-Type. I was looking at what was available in the Japanese auctions, as well as what was on offer through Geoff at Prestige before this Teal Green beauty literally fell into my lap. It was imported for sale by the RAWS workshop SSV in Oakleigh. I saw it the day it arrived there, and basically bought it before compliance was completed.

My Legnum is a June 1997 S-type (Pre Facelift), Auto transmission, TCS, AYC, Leather interior, Sunroof and MMCS.

As for me, I am a self employed I.T. Systems Engineer who also has a background in electronics.

I hope to meet up with more forum members, and share what information i have access to, and provide information on the work I do on my Legnum which will (hopefully) benefit others.

No photos of my car as yet, needs a wash.

Regards

Gavin Daniels

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome to the forum Gavin. I assume you have your car already ?

You Victorian guys must be leading the tally board for VR-4 ownership.

Be sure to post some pics in the Members Rides section when you can.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
There's two Gavins from Melbourne who work in I.T. eh? Welcome to the forums mate :D

G

Unregistered
Nice to see you here Gav, The Tan interior looks very nice in person, and the colour is pretty rare as well, makes a change from White and Black.

THe two Gav's thing might be a bit confusing? are you sure your not just the same person with a mental disorder?

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Hey JMO,

Working in the IT industry is a fast track way to having a mental disorder, but no, there is more than one Gavin in this state, and it seems that it must be a bit of name based inheritance trait since it is IT and Legnums all around

Regards

Gavin

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Hey Guys,

Nothing here for quite some time, basically because not a lot has been done due to life really turning to crap.

Having said that, things are going to get worse, so much so that everything has to go.

Top Bottom