G'Day All!

G

Unregistered
Hi fellow VR4-owner-types!

I've been advised to do an intro here and get acquainted with some of the regulars.

I'm in the process of getting finance for a Dark Blue 1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type V Manual. Unlike most here it wasn't an auction purchase, so I'm trusting some Japanese car dealer ( and the lovely blokes from J-Spec ) for the delivery of this one. See http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=11817 for more details. She's a little bumped up, but for $13.2K a fair price (I think at least).

Just thought I'd join up here to get some contacts for parts and such.

Felt that SA needed some more VR-4 flavour...just doing my small part to help out. ;)

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Demis about time you introduced yourself... Hope the import goes well for you...

You may even find a nice person to sell you a steering wheel and.or lend you some stockies (wheels) for compliance...

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome mate, another Galant joins the ranks! Well done :D

I hope you find this site as usefull as we all do.

G

Unregistered
Hi mate and yes u have found the right place ... and don't worry J-Spec will look after you ... Ben is a frequent member here ...

Nice Car hope u enjoy it ...

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
if i didn't want a legnum, i would want that car, lol

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome along mate, good to see another vr4 making its way to SA!!

Can you post some pics up, the link doesnt work no more :(

G

Unregistered
Yeah, it looks pretty nice in those pictures I linked. Further photos have shown a few nicks and scratches here and there. Hopefully nothing a cut and polish won't fix up nicely. :)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Gidday!! Nice looking car....I agree with the colour choice....sorry guys in white!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah your colour...(same as mine) ROCKS Christian!!!!

G

Unregistered
Very nice manual too!
Can you maybe post up a side on pic to get a better look at your wheels.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Welcome and nice looking car. I will have some wheels you can borrow for Regency and maybe a steering wheel although I would personally source an Airbag wheel for good. Or if you get J-Spec to put Vic rego on it, you just gotta run it through for a numbers check down at Regency so anything upto 18's will be ok for the wheels and they only look like 17's to me?. Better yet if it has Vic rego and you live more than 40k's from the CBD it a check over at ya local cop shop. Good luck with it and pm any help you need. See ya on the road,
Jason

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
You have an Indigo Blue Galant!

Is it here yet?

I have an Indigo Blue Legnum.... Top colour! (those who know the colour will vouch for me here)

I think you are the second Aussie on here with an Indigo Blue car!

(But i was first ;))

Top Bottom