GFB G-Force 2,,,, anyone got one installed?

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
hi guys scored a gfb g-force 2 and just wondered if anyone has one installed on our cars and can help me with insterlation, were did u tee into? what did u do with the stock setup (bypass or leave plugged in) i know there is a few threads on here but i just was getting more confussed sorted through all the wrong advice or people going off topic! and none of the diagrams people did post work these day :( any help would be awsome as my backs fucked so ill have to walk a mate throw the install for me cos i cant stand let alone work on my car :( thanks in advance

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
k think i got it ;) just need to work out a easy way to get throw the firewall with the data cable?? its impossible to fit anything more throw the gromet on the passanger side :( behind glovebox and airbox!

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Usually plenty of space through the grommets near the pedals.

Also if you figured it out maybe you might want to post up a guide on here for the next person who gets one and only finds "wrong advice or people going off topic!"

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
Usually plenty of space through the grommets near the pedals.

Also if you figured it out maybe you might want to post up a guide on here for the next person who gets one and only finds "wrong advice or people going off topic!"
yer mate already started trying to take pictures and diagrams and stuff but deffintly wont be posting till im 100% its all good ;) thanks for the help with the gromet at pedals ill try it later today

Mattalot

Sparkly Oil
First Name
Matt
Drive
2006 Subaru Liberty Spec.B Manual

1998 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 Auto

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual (Aus Spec)

2021 Daihatsu Copen GR Manual
plumbing it in wasn't the hard part for me.
It was actually setting it up.
Inscrution manual doesn't do the best job on explaining what exactly each setting dose.

And it's hard to keep doing pulls to play with the settings when it wants you to do 4th gear pulls
but even just doing 3rd gear pulls your very quickly in loose licence terrirtory lol.

djhi

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
djhi
Drive
1997 vr4 legnum
plumbing it in wasn't the hard part for me.
It was actually setting it up.
Inscrution manual doesn't do the best job on explaining what exactly each setting dose.

And it's hard to keep doing pulls to play with the settings when it wants you to do 4th gear pulls
but even just doing 3rd gear pulls your very quickly in loose licence terrirtory lol.
im along way off settinf it up hah ive got it dummy fitted and but not being able to work on my car its going to take a while to get it finished :( but it is in and working haha u know of any good vids or anything or if u got any tips for me come setup time cos at the moment im just in defult setting so waistgate, any help at all would be aswsome

Top Bottom