Gidday - Kevin // QLD - Legnum

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey there guys and ladies! My name is Kevin. Just bought my first Mitzy and decided to go for the VR4 Legnum wagon. I picked up a 1996 Deep Green Wagon. Thing toes pretty well and am enjoying the space, especially for the surf board.:cool:

I learned about the VR4 in NZ and my mate picked one up over there

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hello there Kevin. Welcome to the site.

Post up some pics when you get a chance :D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hey Kev, welcome to our little virtual hangout! How much did you pay for the car? Where'd you get it from? And yes, please head over to our Member's Rides sub-forum and post up some pics! :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Hey welcome along to the forum Kev! I think you have chosen the pick of the mitsi bunch ;) (dont tell the evo drivers that though!!)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome to the group. Please post some pics.

cheers
Peter_D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Sorry dude but did you say you're getting your new ride from NZ? If so you'd probably be the first person on here who's going down that path and many of us would love to know how you're going about it.
Welcome on board!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
No no tow bar at all, and no I learned all about them in NZ but I got one from Japan ..... works out to expensive to try and get from NZ to here.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Here are some more photo's attached....hopefully......:)
Also in the photo is my old Integra ...... for sale as well if anyone keen!!
Sorry bout that!!

Attachments

• VR4.1small.JPG
    VR4.1small.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 53
  • VR4.2small.JPG
    VR4.2small.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 53
  • VR4.3small.JPG
    VR4.3small.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 60

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Have a look above now, should be all good

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Looks great Kev! Have you thought about getting a replacement tow-hook cover (the missing plastic piece in the front bumper)? They're relatively cheap (a bit over $50) from your local Mitsubishi parts dealer.

If you want a part number PM me your chassis number and I'll look it up in CAPS for you :)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
It came in the car with it mate, just the clips have snapped off. My car also has a POD filter which I am getting a heat shield built for it on Friday so as to reduce the hot air intake from the engine ..... I will post a pic on Friday to show what was done

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
lol, what engine is in the teg??? n how much??? lol, maybe i have enough hondas around now but hey what's one more, lol

also the legnum looks great!!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Ahhhh just a standard 1.8 LS Dohc, done about 200100 has APEXI Exhaust, great 17" wheels, race wheel, flatbed tray at the back for carrying subs etc no panel damage at all goes mint only selling to pay off the Leggie!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hi guys....Have attached the custom made air intake manifold. Looks av but it is heat shield and really really makes a noticable difference when only cold air (how cold the air gets in QLD I am not sure) is getting straight in. I have attached some photos.;)

Attachments

• Air-Intake-small.jpg
    Air-Intake-small.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 72
  • Engine-small.jpg
    Engine-small.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 71

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
MAN!! For being so unpretty looking it certainly makes a ton of difference!! My car is running SO much better!! Cold Air induction is great!! Now for the Boost Controller, DVD system and exhaust.......

Top Bottom