Gig Pics

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Thought you lot might like to have a laugh at some pics of me at my most recent gig, first time in about 5 years I've played in a pub...and there was a brawl (again) lol.

Must just be too much testosterone on stage and the crowd can't compete :p

I think most of these were taken while I was playing Second Solution by the Living End

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

G

Unregistered
Mmmmm, is that a Gretsch? Perfect for Living End covers!

What's the name of your band?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
"Killbilly" has nothing to do with rockabilly by any chance? :D Nice to see some random pics of you playing on stage :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Nice work Paul. You know you music is rocking when the locals are going feral :)

Are you going to organise the OZVR4.COM trip to the "Sex Bomb Jelly Wrestling" ???

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
lol I wish!! :D

It's not a Gretsch, but it's made by the company that makes the Korean Gretsch guitars, Peerless. I've had it side by side with a new japanese Gretsch 6120 and it was better...I was stoked...cost me about $1000 compared to about $5000 lol

Actually Killbilly was from the old game "Redneck Rampage" it was the hardest difficulty level, it went wuss, meejum, hardass and killbilly. Not a real cool story haha

The name we used that night was rather vulgar and not my choice lol...so I'll let you know what we come up with for next time when we've rehearsed a bit more...it was a bit of a shocker gig! I'm trying to convert video files from my hitachi camera..but I've lost the software cd that came with it and I can't find it for download anywhere...can anyone help?

Top Bottom