Gran Turismo 5 Trailer

Harves

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rob
Drive
Formally a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSR until someone smashed it.
That looks amazing, the graphics are incrediable.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I wonder what the game graphics are like though. I sold my PS2 and bought a Xbox 360 now a cant play GT anymore :(

G

Unregistered
I have a PS3 ... been playing the GT HD which is the High Def version of the Last Gran Turismo demo on the PS3 ... its awesome, can't wait for GT5

G

Unregistered
i've always been a fan of GT (i have 1-4), but after buying an xbox 360, and forza 2, it leaves GT for dead.

gran turismo is great for graphics, but thats about it really, forza has everything GT doesnt.. like damage! bouncing off a wall at 300km/h and still going straigh just doesnt seem right some times...

that said, i havent really looked at GT5 (i saw the GT4 HD preview, looked alright) but it always seems to just be a graphics showcase, more than a racing game.
P.S: i'm currently hooked driving a 411kw RB26 powered 240Z, do that in GT :p

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I have GT 1- 4, now it looks like ill have to buy a ps3 so i can get gt5 :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Speaking of which.... I fired up GT4 last night and had a peek in my garage (hadn't touched it in MONTHS). Lo and Behold, there's an unmodded Legnum sitting there in trigger mauve. Good omen maybe?

Harves

Crunching Gears
First Name
Rob
Drive
Formally a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSR until someone smashed it.
Well if that isn't a sign from the higher powers then nothing is!

G

Unregistered
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue coming out late this year

Posted Aug 28, 2007 at 10:20PM by Listed in: News, Games, Gran Turismo 5 Tags: Sony, SCEE, Europe, London
Computer Entertainment has just announced that Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, the prequel to Gran Turismo 5, will be available via Blu-ray or PSN download by the end of 2007.

They also revealed some of the game's features, the most notable of which is the 16-player online mode which is a first in the big-selling franchise's history. said that Gran Turismo 5 will launch in 2008 but gave no clue as to when exactly. No word was also given on the title's regional availability

The features listed by Sony for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue are as follows:
  • The first ever Gran Turismo title with online racing: drive online against up to 16 other Gran Turismo aces
  • Race a total of over 40 stunning, high-performance cars
  • Race on seriously realistic, real life tracks including the Eiger Nordwand, London the City Track and Suzuka – then race them in reverse and with alternative routes
  • All-new physics engine means true next-generation vehicle handling
  • All-new and improved opponent AI for a nail-biting race experience
  • Access to Gran Turismo TV: a world of great motoring TV programming online
  • Online Dealership: Access to car manufacturers online
  • My Garage - a personalised homepage feature with friends, chat and personal game records
  • Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tyres, suspension and more
All in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Speaking of which.... I fired up GT4 last night and had a peek in my garage (hadn't touched it in MONTHS). Lo and Behold, there's an unmodded Legnum sitting there in trigger mauve. Good omen maybe?

Do it up, chuck some mags on it and take some screen shots of the suka so I can live vicariously through your PS2... :)

G

Unregistered
i've always been a fan of GT (i have 1-4), but after buying an xbox 360, and forza 2, it leaves GT for dead.

gran turismo is great for graphics, but thats about it really, forza has everything GT doesnt.. like damage! bouncing off a wall at 300km/h and still going straigh just doesnt seem right some times...

that said, i havent really looked at GT5 (i saw the GT4 HD preview, looked alright) but it always seems to just be a graphics showcase, more than a racing game.
P.S: i'm currently hooked driving a 411kw RB26 powered 240Z, do that in GT :p

I agree, the online aspect of it keeps it fresh too but the key factor is the xbox controller with the triggers for throttle and brake it gives you total more control compared to the ps3 controller

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I agree, the online aspect of it keeps it fresh too but the key factor is the xbox controller with the triggers for throttle and brake it gives you total more control compared to the ps3 controller

What cha talkin about willis? You can setup the ps3 control to work in the exact same way...

So you have the choice of analogue top buttons, analogue though the joysticks OR analogue with the front triggers... I can see the problem!

Top Bottom