Haltech Miniceptor - How hard is it to wire up?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
How difficult is it to wire up a Haltech Miniceptor? Does anyone have a diagram?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
probably not too different from an SAFC or Emanage, I'm sure there are diagrams or DIY articles either here or on CVR4

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah I am seeing if Christian can help me out..just seeing if anyone had a diagram for ease of use

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Can someone please provide me with the wiring diagram for the Legnum please.....

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
How about asking David, although he may be reticent to do that without you buying the product.

It only controls ignition fuel and boost, so i'd be guessing there'd be 2 wires for each of those with a power and earth.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
BUMP
Anyone? I will hand a bit of dosh over for it

G

Unregistered
I'll email you the file but its 1.78MB. (Section_Engine_ECU_6A1DOHC_MT_MitsuGalantLegnum-17633) File name
Don't know how much it will help but see how it goes

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
i will have a haltech miniceptor soon (on order from RPW) with instructions so if you have no luck follow me up in a week or 2.

Top Bottom