Haltech Miniceptor Setup

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
To those that have a Haltech Miniceptor...

Just noticed that one of the settings in my Miniceptor is set to "Nissan"...

Undet the ignition input trigger, what should the Trigger type be under Inigition Control?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
It works with both "normal" and "Nissan". I used nissan with no problems.

Ive sorted the semi random engine light that th haltech seemed to produce. The rear bank of cam covers was "loose" and there was oil lot of oil pooled in the middle rear cylinder park plug. Tightened them up cleaned the coil plug & presto, haven't had the light come on for around a month.;) Hope it was that simple.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Speaking of Miniceptor, If you want some pre-tuned VR-4 maps for your Haltech, pm me i'll e-mail them to you.
This includes the one from RPW that they were trying to charge people $50 for.
Pffft...

Clipboard01-14.jpg

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Cheers Simon.

I noticed your tune had nissan while the Haltech supplied imp's for the other mitsubishi's all had standard. Just thought it was a little strange and that it might have been the dodgy brothers tune I had..

Dimi - PM Sent.

Mike

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Dimi, is that my tune- the last one??

If you give this to anyone, please give them all the info i gave you about it and state what mods that is tuned for!!!

I can't remember who i sent mine to to get them up and running???

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Something we'll discuss in detail one of these days, Simon ;)

Thanks Dimi, not sure if I already have these, but thought I'd get a copy while I thought about it!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Something we'll discuss in detail one of these days, Simon ;)

Thanks Dimi, not sure if I already have these, but thought I'd get a copy while I thought about it!

One of these days ill be an old man and i will have forgotten what i knew:LOL:
Come on Trev, get it sorted:cool:

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
Picking up my Interceptor today, woo! Would love to get a copy of those maps! ;)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
One of these days ill be an old man and i will have forgotten what i knew:LOL:
Come on Trev, get it sorted:cool:
Haha try living my life for a week, you'll soon realise the logistical nightmare that is finding free time for anything but the essentials ;) I'm currently writing this while in the lobby of a client's, waiting for the CEO to turn up for our meeting - the only reason I've got this time is someone else is late (but paying for it, so I don't care :p)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Done, i'll trade you mine for yours. Say good bye to your life and being able to organise anything outside 24-36hours from where you are right now. Then have it change inside that and then again before you launch.....actually i'll stop, starting to wonder why i do ti :(

Wes, where did you get it?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL what's that saying? Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes so that when you do, you're a mile away and you've scored some new shoes! ;)

Top Bottom