has anyone ordered things from this site?

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I saw on CVR4 that some people had used the site. Didn't hear any problems and PayPal gives you peace of mind.

Wonder if they do some Adj front control arms.. Hmmm...

teppei

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Henry
Drive
Black Type-V MT Galant VR4 '99
any fitment issues?
picture available would be appreciated :)

VR-4Fan

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ilya
Drive
MMC Galant VR-4 1997 Type S
I've got the foglight covers from them too !!! Quality is nice, but the fitment issues are present a little bit relating to my dolphin front bumper ((( The Pics will follow as soon as I can get to the garage ...

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I ordered the liberal grille and vogue lip from them, i still havent secured them to the car (after purchasing them 1 year ago) but the test-fitment seemed pretty spot on. I had to pay a shitload for port costs though when they came in, i think port costs were like 700 ontop of the 700 for the 2 parts.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
just sign up to CVR4 if you want to veiw the images. as they are hosted on the club vr4 website. photobucket is to much stuffing around for me as im not intrested im posting everything twice over both vr4 sites.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Photobucket isn't to much stuffing around, on the other hand signing up to CVR4 to view your pictures is to much stuffing around.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I ordered the liberal grille and vogue lip from them, i still havent secured them to the car (after purchasing them 1 year ago) but the test-fitment seemed pretty spot on. I had to pay a shitload for port costs though when they came in, i think port costs were like 700 ontop of the 700 for the 2 parts.

SAY WHAT!?!? you serious with these cost from the ports? You could've bought the CF Evo bonnet from SuperGT and you'll still have spare dollar.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
just sign up to CVR4 if you want to veiw the images. as they are hosted on the club vr4 website. photobucket is to much stuffing around for me as im not intrested im posting everything twice over both vr4 sites.

How about just posting them to photobucket to begin with? Then you only have to paste the IMG links in on each forum.

Easy as.

teppei

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Henry
Drive
Black Type-V MT Galant VR4 '99
bought them and arrived today
003.JPG

will install them with the intercooler later

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I want some foglight covers that fit on a pfl, do any exist?

Top Bottom