Hello All

G

Unregistered
G'day all,
We signed up a few days back, we're just a little slow in introducing ourselves. My name is Tate, and I work for Southern Special Vehicles in Oakleigh. We import and sell VR4's, in fact we loved them so much I drive one myself ('96 Legnum, auto, red). If there is anything that we as a RAW can help you with please let us know,
Tate

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Tate, welcome to the forums!

AFAI'm aware, you have the only red Legnum on the road in Aus atm! What's the paintwork like on it??!

Its great to see how much industry support is behind these cars, and how HELPFUL you chaps are, too! :D Its always a good sign when you have car enthusiasts running workshops and everyone's so keen to help out, share knowledge and provide assistance where they can - makes for a lot of 'consumer' confidence! :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Yay, a red one :D

Welcome to the forums Tate !

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the welcome. As you would expect the red Legnum was typically Mitsubishi red when it arrived and had some patches of oxidisation on it. Nothing a spray booth couldn't remedy, I just couldn't go past the red.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Indeed, you'll have to come down to a meet to and show off this red beast. Welcome on board.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Tate, welcome to OZVR4 mate. I think initially when I inquired about the VR4 with y'all via email asking about the red VR4 that you had, you mentioned (quite proudly) that it wasn't for sale since you already own it!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Tate!!

Make sure you refer any vr4 customers our way, the more the merrier ;)

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Steve,

If you want to drop some to me at the next was meet, I can pass them on. I know Trev and Mark at SSV reasonably well (especially since my Type S came from them).

For anybody looking for a Galant or Legnum, I would recomend the guys at SSV as somewhere to go for those not wanting to undertake the import process. Very helpful both during the sale, and with attending with the few little issues which have cropped up.
I can say I have received far better after sales support from them buying a 10 year old car than I received from Mitsubishi Chadstone purchasing a 1 year old car which also cost me twice as much. (And I paid cash for both).

Regards
Gavin

Top Bottom