Hello i found you guys

G

Unregistered
Hi I'm currently a DC2 owner and I want something more family sized. I was at Sorrento the other day and a group of VR-4's drove past me. I totally forgot how rare those cars were until i saw them again. Now i want one!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm glad we made such an impression!

Yep, that was definitely us coming back from Portsea/Cape Schank on our Christmas Cruise :)

G

Unregistered
Yeah, first i saw one, i was like "oh look a vr-4!" "look, there's another one!" "another one!" "and another one!"
I would love to meet up with you guys to find out more, but i'm quite busy around this period, i'll see if i have the time. Thanks for the invite guys

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Welcome to the club Eric.
I promise you, a VR-4 will not disappoint you :D
DC2's are sweet, but sell her and upgrade to a Legnum or a Galant. You'll love it bro.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Next year when things settle down for everyone and the weather is warm we will be having quite a few car-wash-meets all over the place. You can come down, ask a bunch of questions, hell, we will even take you for a spin :D

G

Unregistered
Hehe nice I was looking for someone to offer. I'll get familiar with you guys first.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Its the way to go man. A few of us had bought VR4's b4 one had even hit the ground in Australia, so imagine how nervous we were back then!

Finally JMO's arrived and we all breathed a sigh if relief on the realisation of just how bonkers they really are. :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
And the best thing is, there will a variety of VR4's to check out and jump a lift in :)

Top Bottom