VIC Hello

tuffrx

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Matt
Drive
TW Magna AWD VR-X
Hello all,

Currently driving an TW VR-X AWD Magna so have got the AWD bug (need some more up and go though!!). I've joined up (quite a while ago now) do some research on the Galant's.

Cheers

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Welcome!!!
post some pics of your Magna VR-X

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Welcome aboard!

Built 6g74, twin TD04 somethings, flash your current ECU and install a good EBC. Should be easy 300KWATW.

Or buy a galant, do the normal mods and get 200ish ATW :)

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
^ Galant's also come with a manual box as standard, nice bonus. :-P

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
good point!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

tuffrx

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Matt
Drive
TW Magna AWD VR-X
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Will be getting the VR-X back from the panel shop in the next couple of days, just had the front bar/under trays replaced after the bottom section was busted up after the previous owner hit a rabbit or something. Will post up a couple of pics after I get it back and cleaned up a bit!

Thanks also for the tip about full access mookers, I was wondering why I couldn't post any new threads in some sections of the forum.

Cheers

tuffrx

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Matt
Drive
TW Magna AWD VR-X
Picked up the VR-X today so took a couple of pics, excuse the phone pics. Click the thumbnails for a larger size.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Pardon, what do you mean you picked up the VR-X today? I thought u already had it?

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
I think he picked it up from the panel shop:p

tuffrx

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Matt
Drive
TW Magna AWD VR-X
Sorry I should have been more clear, picked it up from the panel shop after the new front bar got painted and fitted. Looks good now without the lower corner damaged. :cool:

Top Bottom