QLD Hello

matt240k

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Matt Martin
Drive
1988 Jspec VR4
Hi.

I'm the owner of an E39 Galant VR4 rally car. There are days I love it, and days I don't. But its strong and reasonably reliable. I sometimes need some help working out some of its issues, and today is one of those days.

However, I can't post in the technical forums. I've read the forum rules and didn't see anything in there to indicate why.

Anyone know why this is?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Does that welcome template really apply to E39 Galant?

Also, while I'm here, how to I renew my membership before it runs out?

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Does that welcome template really apply to E39 Galant?

Also, while I'm here, how to I renew my membership before it runs out?

Im sure you go into your profile, and on the left under "settings" click "account upgrades" and it will tell you when your membership will expire and i think when it does something will pop up to click so you can re-new it.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Im sure you go into your profile, and on the left under "settings" click "account upgrades" and it will tell you when your membership will expire and i think when it does something will pop up to click so you can re-new it.

Yep, so no.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome to the forum Matt.

I see you've been templated already :)

Not much info about E39 models here, sorry.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Doesn't mean we don't want to know about it or that we might not know the answer to your problem though :)

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
Welcome mate. I also has a e39 in the garage. I did also own an e38 RS last year but sold it.

Any pics?

Top Bottom