US Hello!

Silverbullitt850

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dan
Drive
Civic Si
Excited to be a part of this community, seems like there's heaps of useful information here.

I'm looking for a facelift manual with ayc and recaros to import to the US... I know that'll be a rare one but I've got time! My friend is an importer so I'll have that bit sorted at least.

Anyhow, hello to everyone here and thanks for creating this community!

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Welcome!

If you have a friend over there then it might be easier to find a manual, AYC and then buy recaros and swap them in over there.

Recaros come up for sale quite regularly but it's not common for them to be in the car.

Silverbullitt850

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dan
Drive
Civic Si
I have a facelift manual for sale in nz and there are some recaros I can aquire to go with it
Lol yeah I'm well aware. I watched the video review of Grimace and have read your threads... That's the cammed one you swapped everything off of, right?

I deeply admire your mechanical inclination and fabrication skills, sir!

Silverbullitt850

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dan
Drive
Civic Si
Welcome!

If you have a friend over there then it might be easier to find a manual, AYC and then buy recaros and swap them in over there.

Recaros come up for sale quite regularly but it's not common for them to be in the car.
Good to know, I'll temper my expectations. I'm also limited to 1998/99 models due to our import laws here.

Silverbullitt850

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dan
Drive
Civic Si
Oh and as an aside, I spent a year in Adelaide at UniSA almost... Checks calendar... Shit I feel old... 20 years ago. Love Australia. If any of you come across a realtor in Melbourne named Ayman Bouchebli give him a kick in the nuts for me, he still owes me $250 for stealing my rental deposit.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Oh and as an aside, I spent a year in Adelaide at UniSA almost... Checks calendar... Shit I feel old... 20 years ago. Love Australia. If any of you come across a realtor in Melbourne named Ayman Bouchebli give him a kick in the nuts for me, he still owes me $250 for stealing my rental deposit.
Something something realestate agents are the scum of the earth!

Secret

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ashleigh
Drive
Wrangler
I actually know him. If you could shead some light on this that would be helpful!

Top Bottom