Help with parts from japan.

G

Unregistered
Hi There guys.
Can some one help me sourcing these following parts in Japan.
I can get them out of Japan but I need to track them down.

I was after the following parts.
All are second hand parts so hope you could source them from a good auto parts recycler in Japan.
I require a price for the following items.
Front and rear mitsubishi evolution 6,7,8,or 9 brembo discs and rotors, so basically front and rear full brake assembly.
A momo FTO, or Lancer evolution momo steering wheel.
A full front and rear interior RED leather from a 1996-2002 mitsubishi legnum s/wagon.(will settle for a recaro non leather interior) The interior needs to be the four door trims and the front and rear seats only. No dash parts are required.
Many thanks for your help with a quote.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I didn't think red leather was a factory option, only tan?

Have you tried searching Yahoo Auctions via ImportMonster or Japan Parts Direct?

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Havnt tried searching those sites I was hoping one of you guys can help with a direct source.
And yes red leather is a factory option in a 2.0 legnum.
Only seen a few white ones with red leather.
I want my black car with red leather as I think thats the coolest factory set up as white leather would be cooler but definately no white leather in a mitsubishi spec.
There is a white legnum with red leather for sale on yahoo auctions jp right now.I dont need the car just the interior.

G

Unregistered
Let me know if you need a hand finding these parts as we can help you to get your hands on them.

Or check out www.japanpartsdirect.com.au to search Yahoo Auctions.

Regards David.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Havnt tried searching those sites I was hoping one of you guys can help with a direct source.
They're as close to a direct source as you're going to get, bar flying to Japan yourself (but I strongly suggest you brush up on your Japanese, 'cause you'll need it). I've found Dave very helpful and keen to assist in my conversations with him in the past and I've heard good things about Import Monster too - you can't really go wrong with either of these guys.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
red leather does exist, I've seen it on a few 2.4 facelift Legnums. Looks horrible in pictures and extremely horrible in real life. Cheap and tacky.

The fto or evo4-6 wheel shouldn't be hard to find.

Are you after calipers discs and pads? You can buy the discs and pads easily in Aussie, the calipers can be hard to hunt down though. I wouldn't bother importing second hand discs and pads from Japan.

G

Unregistered
If you're after red leather, you need to track down a facelift Legnum 24 Viento Type-X. This was the model that was fitted with either Black leather with red piping or (as you want) the red. To my knowledge it's the only factory model available with such a color. However I bet it's been transplanted into a few other models by now.

Top Bottom