Steven Jones

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Steven
Drive
1997 Legnum
2007 BFMKii Falcon
Hi all, Steven here!
I picked up Trounced's Legnum a couple of months ago, gotta have a bit of work done to get back on the road but overall she's a pretty good car.
I've got a lot of mod's planned once all the mechanical things are done so i'll start a build thread soon to keep anyone that's interested updated.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 19

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

Steven Jones

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Steven
Drive
1997 Legnum
2007 BFMKii Falcon
Not too much work to be done, just needs a new clutch and flywheel, new cv joints and the major 200000km service. Up for about $3000 I'd say but it'll be worth it

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
If your doing the clutch, go through Steve, hes doing upgraded ones and everyone seems to love them. Check on the sponsors page TME. Under $800 from memory.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Welcome to the club. Hope to meet some new faces. Gunna have to organise another get together for the newbies!

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
I'll get onto that one for you Dan lol.

Welcome Steven. Good luck with all the servicing and I can't wait to see you tackle that mod list :)

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Yep gotta organise a actual vr4 cruise/meets that we can invite mm too. Lol instead of tagging along on their meets. Lol

Probably need to do another Newcastle run t meet the new members up that way.

Top Bottom