Hi from other kiwi

G

Unregistered
Hi everyone, thought it was about time i cheaked out all of the OZvr4's rides. Some nice looking cars on here. So have signed up and I'm a member now. I other words G'day, Hello and kia ora. ;)

G

Unregistered
Hey man where abouts in nz are you??
Nice looking vr4 are you gonna put some bigger pics up?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Ryan, welcome.

You are the owner of 'the car' that has persuaded lots of us to buy VR-4's. I'll let your car speak for itself, but everyone will know the car when you post it up.

:D

G

Unregistered
yep, that single pic did it for a lot of people over here.

Brad you know my car doesn't even come close to what yours can do, i have driven beside you on the motorway.

I was glad i could convince people to get one. I'm on my second now and still really happy with what they can do.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
yeah but your car is black, and black is the best colour for VR-4's

(well pretty much any car really)

Getting my car resprayed black with a blue metallic fleck is very tempting :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea! lol, that's an awesome pick! Cant wait to see some more shots of it on here, hint hint :p

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Welcome, is this Ryan from Warehouse Store D??? Your nickname seems very familiar

G

Unregistered
Welcome, is this Ryan from Warehouse Store D??? Your nickname seems very familiar

Good guess bryan, How you been man? I heard about your car dude what a pain in the ass, all thiefs should have there hands chopped off!! :wanker:

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Haha, small world. Been good dude, Melbourne treating me well, busy as.
Yea still trying to get the car sorted out hopefully me window arrives tomorrow before i go away.

Never realized that it was your car in that photo that has been floating around here, although last time i saw ya you had a silver vr4 that had been stolen yea?

You still with Store D?

Oh and congrats on the wedding dude!!

G

Unregistered
Good man, yeah still at the warehouse head of constuction now. & years man can wait to leave that place. Sparky and lesina are working on our team now which you may already know

I did have that silver one (yes it got stolen but recovered) sold it on to mate that came back from oz cheap $5000, the gearbox was poked and he was good with cars so yeah now i have my new baby manual, I/C, coilovers etc.... someone in jap land gave it some loving.

Oh and this one only goes out in the weekends if that and sleeps in a garage where no thieving retards can get their hands on MY stuff

Thanks the wedding was a hit, used the vr4's as the cars other mate had a white (facelift of course) one. I'll try and put a pic soon.

Chrissy says hi too.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Yea, you've been there a while, tell those two (Sparky and Lesina) to get back in touch haven't heard from them in ages.

Thinking of doing the same with my car now, keep it for the weekend, will see.

Hey to Chirssy, and these guys on here will be itching to see some photos of ya car so hurry up! Haha:ROFLMAO:

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Cheers Ryan. Nice of you to join the friendliest VR4 forum in Oz.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
You mean there's more???

Ryan, good to have you onboard mate... and yes, "that photo" swung my decision. Hell, I couldn't wait to trawl the auction houses and bought my Super right off the boat when it was half-way through its voyage! Now you have another set of forums to check out besides ClubVR4 :)

Speaking of weddings, I'm heading over to Wellington NZ in April for a mate's bash... should be a lot of fun. Hell, I've even discussed it with my lass and Legnums would be a great choice for wedding cars (knowing there are heaps of white ones in Melbourne) :D

G

Unregistered
You mean there's more???:D

Ah yes, there is the brembo rear brakes & GTO front brakes. The radiator had been upgraded too... the list goes on. I did want to do all of these things to my old one but A) it was an tip B) it was just never the same after it was stolen & C) it wasn't BLACK!! I got it off a cardealer friend that rung me up when he got it on the yard, one testdriver later SOLD. The best thing about it was I knew what i was looking because i already had one.

Top Bottom