Hi From Sydney........ Chriso

chriso

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mitsubishi Challenger Nissan Elgrand
Hi All Well after a long time looking for my next ride and many months trying to find the right wagon I have settled on a legnum, I did like the stagea but couldn’t find one with out rust and still they look to old for the money.
Just love the look of the legnum and hope to get a manual and twick it to my tastes. Nice

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Hi All Well after a long time looking for my next ride and many months trying to find the right wagon I have settled on a legnum, I did like the stagea but couldn’t find one with out rust and still they look to old for the money.
Just love the look of the legnum and hope to get a manual and twick it to my tastes. Nice

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. You'll find plenty of info on the site and if you can't find the info your after just ask. There are a lot very smart people here.

Stagea is Japanese for very ugly Volvo.

cheers

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to the forums Chriso! We're slowly building up a wealth of info and don't forget to check another place where some of us can be found @ www.clubvr4.com to get a UK/NZ perspective of things.

Actually, we get a good perspective of the NZ crew in here as well ;)

I take it you've had a look at Ben's (www.j-spec.com.au) and Kristian's (www.ironchefimports.com) plus a few other importers so far? Have fun and feel free to post and ask questions. As I tell my clients/students,

"The stupid questions are the ones that are never asked."

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
G'day Chriso, it's good to see another member from NSW (we need a few:))

Are you planning to import or buy locally ?

chriso

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mitsubishi Challenger Nissan Elgrand
Thanks guys you make me feel all warm inside
I hope to import, as not much to buy in sydney.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Just come down to Vic and pick one up mate, plenty of em here so I spose we could share with you welshman :p

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
A Sydney sider!!!

I'm in western Sydney :) If you want to have a look at one in the flesh give me a hoy, I'm free tomorrow if you want, just PM me dude.

Mine is a sedan though...but it'll give you a good idea.

Welcome to Ozvr4!! :D

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome Chriso, good luck your search, you'll be much happier with a vr4 than a stagea i reckon ;)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Welcome Chriso! Feel free to get in touch when you're ready to start looking around.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Chris, welcome along to our digital playpen! Enjoy your search - its a hell of a ride finding the right car :D and makes the enjoyment of driving it that much sweeter!

Top Bottom