Hi guys

G

Unregistered
I am new to your forum. I drive a aristo at the moment, and allready purched a 99 model galant mainly to use this as a test car for my compliance work shop and cant wait till the car arrive here.
Hope I can contribute to the forum as well as to discover more info from all of you

tks
Turbo Imports Pty Ltd

G

Unregistered
I wonder if you'll end up keeping the legnum and selling the Aristo ??
I recon you will ... lol

Welcome to the forums mate, hope you enjoy your stay.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome along! Could you update your profile so the Name field is your first name - it makes it easier for people to reply to your messages.

thanks

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome. You'll find that the members of this forum are full of it. Useful info that is.
/runs and hides.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL Pete :p Lee, lay some smackdown for me willya? I'm busy editing another one of Carsten's posts LOL

*Ahem* Welcome to the forums, the more compliance workshops the better as far as we're concerned, and the more you guys want to be involved in the community the better it is for all of us! Enjoy browsing the forums, there's HEAPS of great information on here and we're constantly working on organising it into something more useful and useable, and feel free to ask questions as there are a great many helpful fellas around here with loads of experience and knowledge they're happy to share :)

Oh and don't forget to sign up for an English VR4 Workshop Manual, something I'm sure you'll find invaluable for working on these cars! (check the links in my sig, below)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Omg you don't miss a beat do ya' Trev.

Welcome to our little home away from home, that we all access... from home, or work, or on our mobile phones on the train on our way home.. er. I'll stop now

Did I say welcome?

So where is this workshop and why haven't we all been invited down to say g'day and check it out?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
lol, I think you two have said it all :) but welcome anyway! :p

Top Bottom