Hi, I'm new here.

G

Unregistered
Hey all,

I'm new here, I don't own a VR4 or anything like that. I've got a 75 galant coupe project that I am currently working on, I bought a 6A13TT for it awhile back that I was going to put in but have changed my mind, too much work, not enough time hehe.

So yeah i'm now going to put an astron 2.6 in it to keep things simple. 6A13TT will be up for sale so I can make some space. Wish I had a bigger garage!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Welcome mate!

I llooovvveee engine conversions :D Were there any factors other than time that swayed you from doing the conversion?

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Welcome mate, ive been tossing up the idea of an old Galant coupe or a 240z/260z still haven't made up my mind.

Post up some pics of your galant when you get a chance :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Rob, welcome to the forums :) Sorry to hear you're going to sell the 6A13TT, that would have been a fun conversion!

G

Unregistered
Biggest factor was FWD - RWD conversion. I'd probably have to fab up an adapter as I dont think there are any bell housings from any other engine that would fit, unless anyone knows of something? I did have it sitting in the bay hanging from the crane and it sure did fit nicely in there.

Lots of custom stuff needed though sump, turbo manifolds, relocate thermostate housing, intake manifold reversed throttle body, new turbo oil/water lines. I'm a boilermaker so it doesn't cost anything to do, just time which I don't seem to have much of. hehe.

Would have been a sweet conversion though.

I've got some pics of the car, i'll post em soonish

Top Bottom