Hi OZVR4 from the Gold Coast // Matt - Legnum

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
Just like to thank all you guys who have created this vast knowledge base on VR4/Legnums. I got my White 98 Legnum about 4 weeks ago since then I have removed the old stereo and added a DVD/TV/Stereo unit, Xenon HID lights, Keyless entry (As I didn't get the original key), Greddy Boost Controller and this weekend intend on fitting a Greddy intercooler. If it wasn't for you guys I would probably still being trying to pull out the dash to remove the old stereo, you have all saved me hours and hours of time, thanks again hope to see some of you Gold Coast people around.

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
Lee

Yeh I can, one small problem I will have my 2 year old with me so may not be able to stay to long depending on his mood, hyperactivity etc.

Matt

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Matt, welcome to the site.

I have a feral (nearly two y.o) child too :) so I know what you mean lol :D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yeh I can, one small problem I will have my 2 year old with me so may not be able to stay to long depending on his mood, hyperactivity etc.

Matt

No worries, you can be one of the first on so you can get away earlier.

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Welcome Matt, lokin fwd to meeting you and all the other newer QLD OZVR4 members when I can make it to a meet, lookin fwd to see how your intercooler install goes.

G

Unregistered
Hey Matt welcome to the forum. Nice to see another Gold Coaster I picked up my Leggy yesterday from Arundel. Will see you at dyno day hopefully. We will have to organise a group of Legnums for Broadie carpark one saturday night.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Matt, welcome to the forums mate and glad you're enjoying the site AND the Legnum :D

I learned a damn lot too (and am still learning). Where's the fun in getting a car you can't tinker with?

G

Unregistered
why the fear of cops. They cant do anything if your car is legit. They used to do it all the time, the key is to just drive up to them and get it over with otherwise you'll be there all night. We will have to catch up one time so you can help me set up my members rides section...I doubt i would figure out posting pics etc.

Top Bottom