Hi!!!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
*waves*

It's been a very long time. I thought I'd drop in and see who's still here.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Bwahahaha

Has anyone on here bought my old VR4?

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Sadly it's very quite here now days, so much so even a merge with a similar UK based forum probably wouldn't give it a pulse. :-(

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Ahhhhhh that fizzled out quite quickly!

I guess, as nice as they are, they're still quite old cars realistically. Such a shame there isn't anything new that is anywhere near as nice.

I've gone to the Subaru dark side. I now have a 2007 3.0R Spec B wagon which I have supercharged.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
I pop in just to see what's happening,it's been very quiet
Sill miss my Leggie after selling it 4 or 5 yes ago

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
WOW just realized we joined over 10yrs ago

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
Still have the EVO 6 drive it every now and then,but lives in the garage out back, We spent a bit of money on it beginning of last year, needed a new clutch did a mild tune and dressed up the engine bay.
MY daily is a Ford xr6 had it since I sold the Leggie, certainly doesn't handle like the VR4's, now where near the fun

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Have 2 leggies. Still got the silver one, but White FL recently upgraded with hi flow turbos, mild porting, reground cams and can gears, dumps ceramic coating E85 Still stock bottom end, made 230kw @18psi on TME Steve dyno on 98 and 250 15psi on E85. Limited it on E85 to approx 470nm due the stock bottom end. Upgraded front to LSD and Super AYC IN rear. Goes very well!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Still have the EVO 6 drive it every now and then,but lives in the garage out back, We spent a bit of money on it beginning of last year, needed a new clutch did a mild tune and dressed up the engine bay.
MY daily is a Ford xr6 had it since I sold the Leggie, certainly doesn't handle like the VR4's, now where near the fun

But at least the XR6 doesn't cost a bomb when it breaks

Man I'd love an Evo 6 TME.

Have 2 leggies. Still got the silver one, but White FL recently upgraded with hi flow turbos, mild porting, reground cams and can gears, dumps ceramic coating E85 Still stock bottom end, made 230kw @18psi on TME Steve dyno on 98 and 250 15psi on E85. Limited it on E85 to approx 470nm due the stock bottom end. Upgraded front to LSD and Super AYC IN rear. Good very well!

That's some awesome work!

My H6 has been supercharged with an intercooled kit from Raptor Superchargers in QLD. It's currently sitting at 7psi and making 208kw atw with 447nm torque. Lots and LOTS of fun with acres of room to move. Still on the stock fuel pump and 98.

It's sooooo tricky to launch though. The VR4 was much easier... But too fragile

IMG_20180110_133009.jpg

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
Hey Paul,

Its been a while, Kat says to say hello!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
But at least the XR6 doesn't cost a bomb when it breaks

Man I'd love an Evo 6 TME.

That's some awesome work!

My H6 has been supercharged with an intercooled kit from Raptor Superchargers in QLD. It's currently sitting at 7psi and making 208kw atw with 447nm torque. Lots and LOTS of fun with acres of room to move. Still on the stock fuel pump and 98.

It's sooooo tricky to launch though. The VR4 was much easier... But too fragile

Nice work Paul. You still living in the same place?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'm in Hobartville at the moment. I was living on the south coast, near Jervis Bay, but had to move back up for various reasons. I have a little boy who is 18 months old too. He's adorable! You still out this way?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I'm in Hobartville at the moment. I was living on the south coast, near Jervis Bay, but had to move back up for various reasons. I have a little boy who is 18 months old too. He's adorable! You still out this way?
No in Brisbane With a boy starting school on Monday ;)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hey all!
I still pop in every now and then too - particularly when an old thread sends me an email notification.
Facebook reminds me of the good ol times too - still miss Legnums. Still have one mitsi in the family, with my wife driving a MY18.5 Outlander, i'm still pottering in the GTI - 5 years now of owning one car..... record for me! LOL

Top Bottom