Hidden Goodies with your VR4s

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys Just thought i would Ask what Type of Goodies did you Come across when went over your car's? By Goodies I mean Things that where not listed with your car and when u look under the hood or in the boot..etc

And Who has the Best Find so far?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
lots of people have found that their car has adjustable suspension, a turbo timer, or boost controller and similar little mods.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Mine has a fully sick woodgrain cup holder ! and some air purifier thing-a-me-jig.

I will have to wait until I get it to see what else it has :)

G

Unregistered
compliance told me mine had a screen, which i knew about, a turbo timer, which i guessed was the box near the steering wheel, but it also has a 400m/lap timer, which i didnt know about. :p

G

Unregistered
I found a CD-Changer in the back (although it wasn't on the auction sheet, prolly because its not working) hmmmmff.

G

Unregistered
Very nice, knowing my luck i will probably find a life Size Pokemon in the drivers seat or in the boot,
But im sure thats not a factory option.......

G

Unregistered
All i got are a couple off cup holders, when you they always have to have those gay ones that clip onto the vent's?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Mine's been in customs for over a week now so I think it came with cocaine inside the leather seats....

:)

Lee

G

Unregistered
Well There is a prize for having the first Legnum for drug running, 25 years behind bars, but at least u will have a good Re-sale on ya Leggy, Lee

G

Unregistered
Has anyone ever heard of it happening? a few years ago i heard of a guy getting done for bringing drugs in inside hydraulic cylinders, and he got put hard, even though his partner in the business didn't find out about it until the feds where putting him in cuffs !!!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Damn, I reckon the best way to smuggle drugs is to pretend that you are blind, and stick them up your guide dogs butt (bare with me, lol) then when the sniffer dog comes looking for drugs, it starts to sniff around your dogs butt and you tell it to piss off.

:D

G

Unregistered
Haha, Now come on Hawks u have clearly had to much time to think about this Game plan....
i like it

G

Unregistered
Damn, I reckon the best way to smuggle drugs is to pretend that you are blind, and stick them up your guide dogs butt (bare with me, lol) then when the sniffer dog comes looking for drugs, it starts to sniff around your dogs butt and you tell it to piss off.

:D

i'm not sure whats more concerning..
the fact that you came up with this idea, or that you were willing to share it. :p

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL that does sound like a plan, let us know how it goes!!!

i got coilovers, turbo timer, bov, all unexpected. Also got the electronic toll collection thing too lol

G

Unregistered
Lucky bugger .. ur car looks awesome Dion ...

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Ha the drug smuggling thread, i got a few extras, remote starter, Exhaust, BOV, lots of silly blue lights and a VCR player :p

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
It's ok, everyone can relax....

The car's through customs and off to compliance tomorrow arvo. Expect somes pics/videos/dancing after I go see it on Monday :)

cheers

Lee

Top Bottom