High rollers car meet.

Bradleh

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Bradley
Drive
1997 Super Leggy
Hey pplz.. the high rollers car meet is on this saturday the 23rd. Im going if anyone is keen to meet up prior and roll in together?.

If anyone here has ever been to a high rollers meet, you will know the massive turnouts and range of vehicles that attend.. its almost like a regular car show.

Its being held at Gepps X home maker center.

Give a reply if you are keen, i am going regardless. but having one or two others would make it better as i have never seen a VR-4 there..

-Bradley

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
You must have missed me at the last one :p

Bradleh

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Bradley
Drive
1997 Super Leggy
haha i wasn't at the last one -_-.. are you planning on going to this one?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
If it's a true "high rollers" meet, none of our cars would be welcome.

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
If it's a true "high rollers" meet, none of our cars would be welcome.

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but our cars do look pretty awesome. :) I'm pretty damn keen though. I wish I had my plates in, I would definitely fit in. Even if the car didn't :p

Bradleh

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Bradley
Drive
1997 Super Leggy
haha you guys... its just the name of the club.... there is everything from daewoo's to Lamborgini's there

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
I will be at a friends house in that area tomorrow, what time does it start?

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Well just had a look at a lot of cars that will be there, and the only one I want to have a good look at is the TVR :D. Thanks for posting the link Itchy.

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Last time i heard a "high rollers" cruise they ended up at seaford shopping Centre and all i could hear was some of them being twats driving down commercial road (after bailing out of the car park) and rev limiter bashing,lighting tyres up and general wankerish "driving"...

I was living off of commercial road then and could see them from my balcony....

Itchy Scrot

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Luke
Drive
Legnum & scrotary
planning to pop in and have a look, them coming straight home. For reasons mentioned above, I rarely do car cruises for that negative association. Shame, really.

Edit- Also, I think the TVR is a joke :/ "Rob McKee I'll be driving this....In my dreams..."

Edit2 - Was wrong. The TVR looked great! So tiny

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
just got home.. the leggy got quite a bit of attention actually.

Yeh yours looked much cleaner than the white one near it, both looked great, didn't see a OZVR4.COM sticker on your car though. :p I missed the TVR, I did see the green lambo though. I also rocked up a little late and didn't go on the cruise, pretty much the same reason you guys didn't attend.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
I plan on going to this one :) I wont make the first stop but i'll hopefully make the second!

Top Bottom