Hola to the founding members!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Ah Jervis Bay. I used to frequent that area a lot dropping the Army boys from Parachute Training School.
Yes it's a nice spot!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I was present at the first NSW meet, do I count at all?

I ended up having to do a fair few 'firsts' at MEEK with VR4s haha... I miss mine, but my wallet sure does not!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Check my real name. Think first gens.
Ah! I didn't even see your real name there! Do you still have the first gen?

Ah Jervis Bay. I used to frequent that area a lot dropping the Army boys from Parachute Training School.
Yes it's a nice spot!
It sure is! Work is hard to come by, but it's a great place

I was present at the first NSW meet, do I count at all?

I ended up having to do a fair few 'firsts' at MEEK with VR4s haha... I miss mine, but my wallet sure does not!

Same here Brad! I like now having something that parts are actually easy to find. And I'm not having to come up with crazy professor style solutions because I have no more money to fix it with. :)

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
I joined up in October 2009, feels like I've been on here forever, yet I'm still not OG crew.

I too have been tempted by the boxer side of late, alas I have a company car and it'd be relegated to garage ornament, like the Legnum :(

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Which was supplied by my company. For free. Which doesn't cost me a cent. :)

Ok, now your turn! :D

If it was a true zero cost you could still have a legnum. But in reality they pay you less for the benefit of using a company car for private use. So you gave up a leggy for a caddy.

Top Bottom