How many of us are there down here?

G

Unregistered
Just wanting to see what legnums are in tassie? Ive seen a white preface with gold GTC's outside my work in Hobart (which wasnt mine, lol) But are there any more?? Best fun down here with so many snot box r32's about, they get the suprise of their life :D

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
hey peeps,

just wanting to find out how many VR4 owners there are down here in tassie?

if theres enough of us we should organise a meet sometime. no doubt you'll all be in Hobart, so i'll have to travel from devonport, but thats cool. a good excuse for a cruise. :)

eros_villas

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adrian
Drive
Sube / 99 Legnum
theres a couple of www.tassiecars.com.au that i have seen about (think there just probably trying to make a quick $ more than an interst), but other than that i havent really seen any in hobart at all!

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I put my car on a bike forum and this guy said he was importing one too and he was from tassie, said he would come here and have a look.

He might turn up soon enough.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
New Legnum driver in TAS

Hi all

I am just waiting for my bank to organise the funds and I will be joining the ranks or VR4 owners. I am in Hobart. I know of 4 Legnums in Hobart 3 white and one black (soon to be mine).

G

Unregistered
Im in Hobart, had my white Prefacelift Legnum down here for almost a year!

PS anyone wanna buy it? :p bloody houses.....

dato1200

Crunching Gears
First Name
dan
Drive
datsun 1200 2001 legnum vr4 type S
hey headng down to tassie for a working hoilday for a month staying at swansea and im taking my 2001 legnum with me i leave next week are there any cruises or any thing going on down there or any guys that want to catch up for a mini cruise

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
im moving down to launceston in feb for a short course at amc,though i wont be taking the leggy down :(

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Well we have an extra Legnum in Tasmania at the moment and Dan & I caught up. Couldn't find my camera but here is a pic from my mobile phone.

IMAGE_034.jpg

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Ive just spent a holiday in Tasmania, and the whole time I have been admiring your roads, thinking just how wonderful a place it would be to drive a Legnum. Didnt actually see any, but there was a white Stagea wagon parked outside the Astor on Friday evening.

When (if) I get a Legnum, I'm definitely heading back to Tassie to go driving.

G

Unregistered
white 90 vr4 in strahan count me in for a cruise as soon as i get my stroker done...

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
White facelift Legnum in Devonport..

i passed you the other day in Elizibeth St in the Silver Galant. Welcome to the forums, and im glad you made it here. Will have to catch up for a cruise sometime.

:)

G

Unregistered
Hope to buy legum in August or Sept this year

See u all about then

G

Unregistered
Ian's 91 A-spec

I've had my 91 Aspec for about 18 months now. Its looking a bit sad ATM, but Kev is pitchin' in on the respray.
Nigel, I got me a new manifold and axles for a top price W00!
As soon as its all replaced and looking good its going to Baskerville - maybe we can organise a day?

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
Hey, is that the leggy 4 sale on the net?

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
The white one with the gold wheels is for sale on car sales website. Where in Tassie are you?

G

Unregistered
hi guys :) dan here,
im 17 and don't have much money, but lucky for me my dad has recently decided to get a legnum VR4 (midlife crisis, buy a sports car? oh well im happy :p)
we're he's either buying one from the melbourne area (actually over there right now looking) or importing from japan. so expect to see another white one floating around hobart soon :D

Top Bottom