How many of us are there down here?

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
hi guys :) dan here,
im 17 and don't have much money, but lucky for me my dad has recently decided to get a legnum VR4 (midlife crisis, buy a sports car? oh well im happy :p)
we're he's either buying one from the melbourne area (actually over there right now looking) or importing from japan. so expect to see another white one floating around hobart soon :D

Lucky B*stard, i wish my dad would buy one so i don't have to wait until i'm 30 to get one

G

Unregistered
haha well we're selling our 2 cars to buy it.. but i reckon its a more than worthwhile swap

G

Unregistered
not another legnum in hobart, but another in the manual club :D

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
How many of us does that make down here in tassie now? Theres a couple of Galant's i've seen up here, but don't think they are forum members..

G

Unregistered
hi guys :) dan here,
im 17 and don't have much money, but lucky for me my dad has recently decided to get a legnum VR4 (midlife crisis, buy a sports car? oh well im happy :p)
we're he's either buying one from the melbourne area (actually over there right now looking) or importing from japan. so expect to see another white one floating around hobart soon :D

Hi,
Dans mum here.
Did end up buying a series 2 '99 black auto, leather, moonroof, volks, etc. Heaps of fun to drive :) now my daily for work. We live in the Huon Valley, so 40kms highway each day to work. (Not realy a midlife crisis). Looking forward to catching up with Tassie owners sometime. Still trying to iron a few annoying bugs though.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
I think I have spotted you about the place. Do you have a personalised plate on your leggy?
I have a black series 2 as well :)
Be good to have a mini meet of Hobart members sometime soon.

G

Unregistered
Hi Nigel,
Yes that's me. A mini meet sounds good, does that mean i have to wash my car though? :(
Black is such a pain to keep clean!

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Hi Nigel,
Yes that's me. A mini meet sounds good, does that mean i have to wash my car though? :(
Black is such a pain to keep clean!

Yes I have had a black car before I should have known better. Our car has SUZ-206 number plate as my wife's name is Suzy too! We will have to work out a time and place for a meet. Maybe we can invite a few other members from the north of the state down to Hobart too.

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Any members in Launceston?

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
I was up there all last week with my car but back in Hobart now

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
Been seeing a black series 2 Legnum round Launceston (not yours by the way Nigel), does anyone know the owner of it?

G

Unregistered
Hi there :)

I'm kerryn and own a 97 trigger mauve legnum nice to see there are actually other people in tassie who actually know what a legnum is!! :))

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
Where in Tas are you? I am in Hobart

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Looking for parts? Become a member and you'll be able to post a new thread in here, where you're more likely to get results.

As an added bonus, you'll be helping to keep the site (which is putting you in contact with other vr4 owners and subsequently their spare parts) running. Pays for itself.

Top Bottom