Grade / VR-4 Type S
Shift / At
Colour / Pearl White
Mileage / 27,000km
Fuel / 2,500cc Petrol
Equipment / AC, PS, PW, AB, ALLOY WHEELS, SUN ROOF
Acu Grade / 4.0(Total), A(Interior)

Note:
1. After Market Sus (Genuine one is inside a car)
2. After Market navi
3. Minor Scratch on front bumper

G

Unregistered
Thats almost impossible to tell these days ... The VR4's seem to range from 10,000 to 20,000
I would hazard a guess around $18,000 for low km's.
The prices are definately increasing. But there are a few good deals around. I suggest you go through the classifieds on here and search through the forums a bit. I'm pretty sure prestigemotorsports allows you to search the sold cars and their prices.

G

Unregistered
cool ,thanks guys

im getting one landed with reg for $17K so im assuming its a good deal

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Thats a great buy for 17k.

G

Unregistered
wish it wasa wagon thou but he coulndt find any 2001 models at all

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I dunno who's buying it for you, but get photos of the rust underneath before you commit to it...(I'm reading the auction sheet - it's coming up today)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
that's a good point Kristian.

A mate of mine imported a supra that had corrosion on part of the chassis rail. Didn't pass compliance and now sits outside his house gathering dust. The car was 'apparently' checked in person by his broker too. Unfortunately you have to beware of these cowboys (not suggesting that your broker is one of them). It is a wise choice to stick with guys like Kristian and Ben who have a reputable track record.

G

Unregistered
its thru a very good friend who imports evos in he's getting this one in for me as a favor, he said there was no rust underneath the car but there was abit on the moveable parts like the control arms etc that can just be replaced or cleaned off .... the found me others for 12K landed but they were older models and i really wanted a 2001 model

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Is he there inspecting the car himself? If he is, no problems, but the usual rust spots on Legnums are usually under the back. Like I said (and same goes for him as much as you) proceed, but proceed with caution. If he has an agent there checking it in the metal, get him to look under the back of the car.

G

Unregistered
thanks for your advise Kristian... ill ask him he's got a family member there who he sends out. but as for price is that a good price

G

Unregistered
yes the price is good!

if a vehicle has rust underneath, cannot it not be complied at all? or is just a matter of it being removed prior to compliance (as long as its not major canacer)?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
As cheap as it sounds, just remember that there is no right price for the wrong car.

Sydo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
Me Crazy
Who's doing the compliance?
Just asking, because if your mate is intending to use your car as a SEVS test car - be prepared to wait. And wait..

G

Unregistered
doesnt matter, it sold for 22K to someone in melbounrne last night ... pissed of about that really wanted that car... guess ill wait some more for 2001 model to show up

G

Unregistered
$22 ... wowsers ... Even though these cars are worth every dollar, a little research would stop u having to pay that much.

Top Bottom