How's it going? // Marc - Sydney

G

Unregistered
Hey hows things??

Name is Marc, from western Sydney, unfortunatly i shall be frowned upon when i say i drive a 2 door lancer, but i shall redeem myself by letting you know its heart is in the right place, with a 4G63t VR4 engine to push it along.

Anyway, take it easy.
Marc.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha always a fan of the engine swap - nice work Marc! Glad to have you along - I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information on here, as well as a good group of friendly, helpful fellas (and even a couple of ladies ;))

Is the lancer AWD or FWD??

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Marc, you are on SCCS right ? Welcome to OZVR4 mate :D

You can check out my Legnum when you are down Nowra way if ya want :)

G

Unregistered
Hey Marc, you are on SCCS right ? Welcome to OZVR4 mate :D

You can check out my Legnum when you are down Nowra way if ya want :)

Yeah mate thats me, dont take me seriously on there, i just go for a shit stir with gaz sometimes :D

Im heading down there on Nov 3rd got to see the oldies and finish stripping out the GSR, take out the old loom dash and all that good fun work :(.

When its closer i might see if scott wants to meet up sat night or something if so come along if you havent got anything else on.

SiliconAngel said:
Is the lancer AWD or FWD??
FWD mate, just a bum dragger :p

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Yeah mate thats me, dont take me seriously on there, i just go for a shit stir with gaz sometimes :D

Im heading down there on Nov 3rd got to see the oldies and finish stripping out the GSR, take out the old loom dash and all that good fun work :(.

When its closer i might see if scott wants to meet up sat night or something if so come along if you havent got anything else on.

FWD mate, just a bum dragger

lol, gaz is the biggest shit stirrer on SCCS (he is my brother)

I wont have my car by the 3rd, probably later in November, but I will definitley be up for a cruise when I get it.

G

Unregistered
Yeah man no worrys, ive actually been meaning to see gaz the last couple visits bout getting some work done, never got around to it.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Just yesterday I was talking to a mate that spent $15k on the engine in a FWD pulsar that ended up with 280 horses at the wheels. I can't imagine how he managed to keep traction in that thing! I expect you must have similar problems Marc? Or do you have a couple of sumo wrestlers sitting on the nose? ;)

G

Unregistered
Yeah on stock boost (9psi) its alright, can fr 1st 2nd lil third, just turn the knob abit to 12psi and it will fry third as well.

Its only got 154.2Kw at wheels on 12psi so its not exactly setting any records there.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Hey welcome along marc, doesnt sound like you have lost too much power there and i guess its pushing a lighter car too, interesting combo!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
powerful engine in a small car... saw your "members' rides" post and I am very impressed with anyone who can do that type of tinkering! Welcome to OZVR4 mate :D

Top Bottom