HSV senator estate wagon... have you heard of it?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I thought they had only ever sold 27 of them and they were all VT series 1 with Aussie engines, no LS1 models at all. I've seen one in NZ. Personally my favourite hsv of all time

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
they did make a series 2... im looking for the exact number now.
its less than series 1 but.

EDIT: ok, they made 8 series 2 ones with the LS1 *SUPER RARE!*

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Looks like a typical commodore - they forgot the rear springs so it just sits on the bump stops with the nose in the air :p

G

Unregistered
they also made them in the VX aswell but there are only 2 of them running around, and one is for sale atm in Perth but for stupid money. The new HSV tourer should be awesome

G

Unregistered
I have driven a ls1 and the 5l as well the ls1 had a fatal case of piston slap. But would have to be the best HSV ever hands down!!

G

Unregistered
http://www.autoscene.com.au/shop/view/2000_hsv_vx_senator_signature_estate_wagon/146

1196_1.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I wouldn't have thought it was possible to make a VX Commodore wagon look worse than stock. But there it is, right in front of my eyes. Wow.

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
there ya go, didnt know they made a VX one. thats crazy money for it but.

G

Unregistered
Yeah stupid money when it looks like its had a hard life have a look at the spaces on the front bar and quarter pannel and the bottom of the front bar!! Shave 10k and it would be good value

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
To a collector or enthusiast that could be worth it, especially if only 2 were sold (although by the looks, only 2 were sold with good reason)

Top Bottom