I have some news...

PHIL069

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Phil
Drive
FTO
We stayed pretty close to our budget. A couple of things went over budget like electricity connection +$3000 over.
We had to drop a few things to make up for it...AC in the master bedroom and flyscreen doors for the glass sliding doors.

We moved in on 14/15th May.
My mum and dad drove over from Sydney to help us move house.
They stayed for a couple of weeks, but I didn't get to see them much due to long hours at work.

I purchased another truck load of stones and made a ramp up to the shed and a path from the shed to both of my bridges.
I hung curtains and tracks for all the windows and doors, mum and dad fixed up all the curtains and hung sheers and rods too.
We didn't have enough furniture, so we have spent about $1500 on flat pack furniture, I have been spending quite a few weekends building it all. I still have some to go.
I also still have to design and build a wardrobe for the master beedroom inbuilt wardrobe space.
The shed is full, most of our stuff got put there on moving day. I still have to find time to spend in there to get it sorted.

Council gave us a street number, so our Lot number is gone :p and they installed a little sign out the front of our property.
I have tried to get NBN installed, my street name or address isn't on Google maps and the NBN uses Google maps to verify that NBN can be installed :confused:
I have had my street and house number/location added to Google maps now and we are getting NBN (unlimited for the first time ever) in a couple of weeks time.
It was a bit of a shit fight getting it done.....Bloody Google, Bloody Optus, Bloody NBNCO. :banghead:

This is all for now, I will take some pics of inside when it all gets set up.

I will leave you with a couple more pics...

Our first plant purchase...
20160613_154246_zpsroy76yka.jpg

A couple of sunset pics from the front deck...
DSC_1454_zpsncnzecup.jpg

20160604_173534_zps7mmvmixb.jpg

Sunset%20Panorama_zpsofreghkq.jpg

Where my Lara Croft collection now lives :LOL:
20160612_215105_zpsdkrhvjwg.jpg

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Congrats on moving in,
Walls and a roof are most inportant the rest can always wait, you'll get there eventually.
I still remember how exciting it is to first move into your own home, was 31 yrs ago for me. Shit I'm getting old

G

Unregistered
Well done mate!!
Like Matt said, well done on the little bridges - very nice work.

House and everything looks top notch, congrats!

I bet you could get used to watching that sunset whilst sinking a few cold ones out the front?

Oh, and please tell me you're wearing pants in one of those photos?! haha :p

PHIL069

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Phil
Drive
FTO
I bet you could get used to watching that sunset whilst sinking a few cold ones out the front?

Oh, and please tell me you're wearing pants in one of those photos?! haha :p
The view is awesome, I love sitting out there when I get home from work.
Pants? I'm wearing undies:D My pants and socks were too dusty. When I was putting on the varnish I was leaving a dust trail on the stain, they had to be removed.

Top Bottom