I now own three Legnums

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Went down to Hamilton tonight and bought another one :)

So that would make two manuals, one auto, 2 prefacelifts and 1 facelift :D

Pics will be up on Sunday ;)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
what ? why ? Dude, you must have it bad !!!

:)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
HA-HAHAHA! You rock Brad. Will this one be another daily drive, or do you have some special plans for it?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Your addicted Brad, im sure OZVR4 can refer you to someone to talk about your problem............. on second thoughts thats a great addiction to have........lets see how many legnums Brad can buy!!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
It isn't a VR-4 though, it is an ST-R, non-turbo V6. Still a manual though, and it is a very nice colour :)

Meister Blue, Sunroof, nice car :)

G

Unregistered
LOL!

so you gonna get rid of the white vr then?

how much was the str?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
yeah gonna get rid of the white one, once I move the seats, wheels and headdeck across :)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
i think your addicted to the Legnum, either you have a lot of people and gear to move, which i suggest you buy a bus or (and i know) NZ have lots of cheap cars, because of their relaxed import laws, i reckon i could of bought about 6, 97 GDI's for the price of me VR4

G

Unregistered
haha.. my girlfriend has a stagea, and i've got a legnum.. dont really need all the space, but hey, good sleepers. :p

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
can this one be registered i didnt think we could register anything other then vr4

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
He's in sheep shagger land :p Wes, so they can register almost anything and have all the legnum models over there, not just our vr4s

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
I can't see why not, no model of Legnum was sold in Aus, and the ST-R's even have the same chassis number as VR-4's, EC5W :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Import laws say we cant :p Theres something about meeting a minimum power to weight ratio which i dont think the non turbo versions meet

G

Unregistered
WE can only import "performance Cars" as Grey imports, Other wise we would have a poo load of base model old Jap cars comming in, and then no one would want to buy VN's and EB's a a first car :p

So why the change Brad? fuel or other reason's ?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
fuel, servicing, fear of the auto blowing up, and this ST-R is perfect, the towbar is very important, and it would have cost quite a bit to get a good one put onto the white VR-4, and towing would only increase the risk of the trans blowing up.

ST-R's are basically bullet proof, the engine is very strong, as is the gearbox and I hope it will last me for a long time.

I only bought the white VR-4 as a stop gap while my purple car was off the road, I was originally looking for a manual ST-R, but the cheapest I could find was $7500 and it had done 150km's, and didn't have a towbar. I bought the white one because it was only $4000 with a blown gearbox and I had a spare one sitting around. I was always going to sell it for the right ST-R.

Top Bottom