I think Im getting old

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
If it has to be one of those three, I'd go the GLA45 - reviews have been fantastic and it'll be the most "car-like" of the three IMHO. Plus it's the same drivetrain & platform as the CLA45 you liked

Or take Chris's suggestion and buy three Skoda Yetis ahahaha

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Land Rover Defender!! Spend spare $50k on off road gear. Or a G-wagon. SUV's are for pussies.

as-fitted-by-land-rover-to-bigfoot_c736e.jpg

Mercedes-Benz_G-Wagon_103.jpg

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Stupid ideas except for the one above.

Spend more. Get a g series 6x6 like this one, 700Hp too, should be somewhat fun. Iveco Daily 4x4 are cool too, you need to see one in the flesh to really appreciate it, they're just under 100k with a few options.
Brabus-B63S-700-6x6-1.jpg

Seriously, wasting 100k on an SUV, give me the 100k and I'll build you a REALLY good VR4 instead ;)

fuji_heavy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Janne
Drive
Legnum
Get the evoque if your not gonna be driving it. Girls love them and they do look more exxy than they are. Can nearly get 2 for 100k

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
I'm terrified whenever I see a woman trying to reverse an evoque in the carpark looking through that tiny rear window...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
ive just checked out the porsche macan s through they website and configured it with the stuff we would like..

price sky rocketed to $150k..

fkn lame if you ask me...

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
o_O Not much car for $150k. Thats' ridiculous. Buy something cheaper and put the rest into a house!

Top Bottom