NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where to obtain an ignition fuse from? could someone take a photo of theirs? I'm not sure if there is one in the cabin, but I'm looking for one that is in the engine bay. i think its the same as the wiper/windows fuse.

i have something else in place at the moment, my dad took mine with him to find new ones and lost them. (i had a short that was quickly fixed with some proper insulating)

thanks guys

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
What is your car doing?

I assume not starting?

If so, then IFS usually is the culprit on that.. which is mounted on the front rocker cover

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
hi mate, it starts perfectly fine and runs fine.

i've bridged the circuit because the fault is fixed one of the wires near the 3 ports boost solenoid bracket was loose and it fell onto the manifold and blew the fuse. (there was like half a mm of wire exposed) i hit a pot hole and it must have finally dropped onto the manifold and shorted.

i just need a replacement fuse or ID the current fuse to get a replacement to not have to use my current work around

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Ask vr4cobra he replaced his about 10 times on the weekend.

Top Bottom