Intercooler HARD Piping for QUEENSLANDERS

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey guys,

well got some great news for you guys with cars wanting aftermarket intercooler piping.

There is a guy up here on the Sunshine Coast who does spectacular work in stainless or alloy, cut/welt for bends so that flow is not reduced all polished and welds grinded back so they are not visible. I have seen work that he does and it is excellent and his prices are not crazy either.

He quoted me an estimate of around 500-600 to replace all softpipe on the legnum fitted. I was wondering if any of you other Qld guys were interested and I could ask him if he would be interesting in makeing duplicates/triplicates of the kit etc if you are interested?

Let me know asap so I can got have a chat to him and see if he is interested.

Regards,
Brent

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i'd be interested in these as well.. but not in the next 3 months, as i've jus spent almost $1k on car stuff in less then 3 months..

i got my old "soft hoses at home maybe you can use them as a template..

unfortunately with the 45 deg hose (one under the driverside just before the cooler) mine's cut into half.. so maybe you'll have to ask someone else for that part..

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Thanks Christian,

I have most of the soft pipes also, i cut mine in half too to make it but up with the stock piping. He wants to recreate the piping all together he beleives that there is alot more room for improvement on the piping.

The guy does alot of race applications so he knows what he is talking about, he had never seen a legnum before either, when he asked what car i said a legnum he said "what the f&*@ is a legnum?"

I will be getting it done probably mid feb after i get back from overseas if thats any good for you?
Cheers
brent

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
There definitely is a lot of room for improvement with the stock piping. I'd love to see what he comes up with!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
for the price he said.. i'd definitely be up for it.. but just not right now.. :D

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
OK Sounds good,

If anyone interested can let me know via pm or something and ill sus him out for pricing for a few.

Cheers,
brent

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Maroochydore,

Your in noosa i see, I Live in Meridan Plains (Kawana Forest).

If you want any more details let me know.

Cheers,
Brent

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I could be keen depending on the pricing/downtime as I am here in Brisbane

G

Unregistered
So does that include all intercooler piping and radiator pipes?

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
that is all intercooler piping.

whats wrong with your factory pipes? im sure it could be done... but no reason needed to do it?

the guy is flat out so i was going to ask him to make duplicate kits on a supply basis at the one time if he is interested, but just wanted a count of heads first so i need firm numbers. so it would be more of a diy kit that fill bolt up to a just jap cooler no probs (600*300*76)

G

Unregistered
if it would bolt up to an aftermarket intercooler, i would be interested. Being in WA doesnt help though :p

G

Unregistered
yea im keen to. i live in mooloolaba. ive been lookin for one. id like to check out a finshed one tho. who can i call about it.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Hey Guys,

I never got my piping done there in the end.

Its KV's Race Engineer (i think they are called) It is in maroochydore.

How many guys are on the Sunny Coast? Should have a cruise/meet sometime?

Cheers,
brent

G

Unregistered
**** LEGNUM TWIN TURBO COMPLETE INTERCOOLER KIT****

Hey guys,

well got some great news for you guys with cars wanting aftermarket intercooler piping.

There is a guy up here on the Sunshine Coast who does spectacular work in stainless or alloy, cut/welt for bends so that flow is not reduced all polished and welds grinded back so they are not visible. I have seen work that he does and it is excellent and his prices are not crazy either.

He quoted me an estimate of around 500-600 to replace all softpipe on the legnum fitted. I was wondering if any of you other Qld guys were interested and I could ask him if he would be interesting in makeing duplicates/triplicates of the kit etc if you are interested?

Let me know asap so I can got have a chat to him and see if he is interested.

Regards,
Brent

Hi Brent

I am a new member from Auckland, New Zealand and would just like to inform you that my company [StreetBitz], which imports quality auto-accessories for NZ market, have designed the first complete bolt on full alloy intercooler kits for the Twin Turbo Legnum VR4's. It is right from the two turbos and replaces all your factory intercooler piping with the quality polished alloy pipes. The kit includes 600x300x76mm core size bar & plate intercooler, all alloy polished piping, quality silicon joiners & heavy duty T-Bolt Clamps. This is a DIY kit and we are the only company on the planet to come up with this kit for VR4 owners.

The price is NZ$900.00 for the complete kit and if we can arrange shipping to Australia at a very resonable rate as well.

Email us on : streetbitz@hotmail.com , for more infor.

Regards
Nev

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi Brent

I am a new member from Auckland, New Zealand and would just like to inform you that my company [StreetBitz], which imports quality auto-accessories for NZ market, have designed the first complete bolt on full alloy intercooler kits for the Twin Turbo Legnum VR4's. It is right from the two turbos and replaces all your factory intercooler piping with the quality polished alloy pipes. The kit includes 600x300x76mm core size bar & plate intercooler, all alloy polished piping, quality silicon joiners & heavy duty T-Bolt Clamps. This is a DIY kit and we are the only company on the planet to come up with this kit for VR4 owners.

The price is NZ$900.00 for the complete kit and if we can arrange shipping to Australia at a very resonable rate as well.

Email us on : streetbitz@hotmail.com , for more infor.

Regards
Nev

Same set is advertised for $825 NZD on Trademe, if we get a few more buyers hopefully we can bring it down further.........

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
compared to the 1200 to 1400 everyone else quotes its still good.. Then again that includes labour.

Top Bottom