intercooler

damned666

Idling at the Lights
First Name
dave
Drive
galant vr4
hi guys....i've been reading some of your excellent tutorials and guides........top work chaps....gives me food for thought on few little projects......but thought i would share you my latest .........not breathtaking but hey....:)

upgrade intercooler
........had a nice day ripping her apart today...........bloody freezing but got sorted.......after a few weeks contemplating....and viewing Scott's excellent job(another cvr4 member),i followed suit and fitted me a larger intercooler today(with the proceeds of winning xmas raffle..... ) and an ickle power steering cooler as well......sits nicely between intercooler and ac condenser......took me all bloody afternoon ,but got there in the end...well happy......

dscf0060s.jpg

By sixsixsixdamned at 2010-02-20

dscf0061.jpg

By sixsixsixdamned, shot with FinePix6800 ZOOM at 2010-02-20

dscf0063g.jpg

By sixsixsixdamned, shot with FinePix6800 ZOOM at 2010-02-20

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
looks good. which cooler did you use? and what size?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
God I laughed when I saw the first picture! "WTF, is he serious? That's so small!"

Looks good though Dave, specially with the decals down the side. Well done!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
nice PS cooler.

thats what i plan to do when i get a FMC, bit im gonna mount mine behind the passneger foggy

damned666

Idling at the Lights
First Name
dave
Drive
galant vr4
looks good. which cooler did you use? and what size?

my son rides those little 'pit bikes'.....110cc thumper's,and he has just pruchased another one that came with a box of spares including a nice little oil cooler......which promtly became a nice little ps cooler........:D....lot's on good old e-bay..and reasonably priced to........measures approx:120mmx75mmx50mm...........off memory,cant get in to measure acurately....3 row .......

dave

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
i've been looking at mounting a transmission cooler in that area.......

I was having a peek at that also, but the spot that (in the end) gets the best wraps in the "How to fit a transmission cooler" thread seemed like it would have a much nicer airflow and keep the tubework as minimal as possible.

Top Bottom