Interior questions - Legnum VR-4 series II seats comfortable?

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
^ I was thinking that. Would be interested to know if the Just Jap Recaro copies bolt in to genuine recaro rails, then I can continue the black leather theme with these babies:
blackleathrecarotype.jpg

They would look awesome in your car, for your sake i hope the recaro rails fit and you can get them :)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I might even look into GTR or WRX seats to see what would be required there. Maybe Jungle can even pull a seat out of his R32 to try

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Q has been asked of Just Jap but got an out of office reply till september 1. Will probably just wait till then.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I'm looking at those seats too... Pretty sure the rails would suit them. Might get a pair of Recaro rails freighted over at the same time as my wheels...

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Anyone got any idea how much these would be?

Sport_LeS_KleS.gif

Or these?

style04_KLS_Din_blau.gif

Either would look and feel great IMO :)

Sport_LeS_KleS.gif

These would be about 2.5k minimum in leather EACH

I only say that because the store in adelaide that sells recaros, sells these ones (http://www.idealseat.com.au/html/02_tuning/speed.html) for 1699 each, and thats not including rails or fitment and they are cloth.

EDIT: Forgot to add that someone on EvolutionOz was selling a set of stock Leather EVO 8 seats for somewhere around the 2k mark. I cant find the link anymore though.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I've heard the Isottas are not too shabby for their money. What do you think of them Stephen?

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
^ I was thinking that. Would be interested to know if the Just Jap Recaro copies bolt in to genuine recaro rails, then I can continue the black leather theme with these babies:
blackleathrecarotype.jpg

I got similar ones to these, $200 bucks per seat which seems a lot more reasonable than $2500 a seat? lol...They are very comfortable and supportive, look great also. The rails were custom fabricated by a local welder. He did it as a cash job. If the recaro rails were bolt on, then this would be too easy... I guess I will see the quality of the leather as time goes on, for now it seems fine.

P1000327.jpg

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Madhav, how did you go for mounting height? Reason I ask is I have the factory seat in its lowest position, and can't really afford for the seat to be higher than it is. I have heard that some people when fitting aftermarket seats find themselves sitting higher, which I definately dont want at 6'4"

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
The mounting height of the new seats in my car actually came out lower than factory ones in the end. I specifically requested this when the welder dude was manufacturing the rails. I can understand your concern, especially with the sunroof, there's not a whole lot of room to spare.

G

Unregistered
I've heard the Isottas are not too shabby for their money. What do you think of them Stephen?
exactly that. i am really happy with them, the only fault i can pick with the ones i have is that around my shoulders they don't hold me in as tight as i would like (alas: racing harness :ROFLMAO: ) but for what i paid, i am very impressed. mine are isotta taladaga's in blue/black and can be seen in this first post (i think - as i cant view image links at work

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1626

Top Bottom