introduce myself

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
Yes mate @ the drag way going for another 3 runs, (come and watch):lol: You should bring the evo down for a run beside me then I know my conversion was worth it when I finish 1st:p only cost $30(y)
The last meet at the drag way? I'll come along and watch :)

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Ok people went to townsville drag way last night had big traction problems she just wanted to spin half way down the track best pull was a 13.1 not verry happy:thumbdown::cursing: , Next time I will use slicks. So for now its back to the drawring board to make all this power fully useable, so now I will be looking at getting my gearing ratio right hence the other box im looking for, and now a bit more suspension work and a few more brace bars here and there. Spose the only good thing for the night was that i had no tourqe steer into the wall, Dump this bitch and she goes straight but eats rubber for dinner:lol:,

G

Unregistered
Hey mate, that's not a bad time considering your traction issues, sorry I didn't make it I had family commitments.Some tyres should be enough to drop it dramatically, you sure you need to change the box?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Thats not bad, Im not sure if any galants/legnums in Australia have beaten that time, it would be close. Id much rather have problems getting traction than have problems not making enough power :p
Would love to see a video of the speed with WOT 0-120km/h, preferably with sound so we can hear your engine trying to eat your front tyres lol

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
More honour in running a time proper Japanese street drag style on radials. Grab a pair of Nitto NT555Rs!

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
My sister got a vidio of it all but file was to big to send me so she gonna put it on disk and ill try get it on here from that if not you tube.
Thats not bad, Im not sure if any galants/legnums in Australia have beaten that time, it would be close. Id much rather have problems getting traction than have problems not making enough power :p
Would love to see a video of the speed with WOT 0-120km/h, preferably with sound so we can hear your engine trying to eat your front tyres lol

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Have just paid my membership up again. (lots of stuff happening to the fto will do full write up and pics soon)

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
thought you guys would like some updates on the fto have just had all body work done and painted in jag colours metalic red and black with red pearl. Have also a new gearbox from the galant sport non turbo 6a13 so not a fto box anymore has taller gear ratios and a wavetrac lsd from the states the car is 98% complete now. Hope you like it she will be tearing up the streets of townsville again soon as i get elec probs sorted.

Attachments

• IMAG0200.jpg
    IMAG0200.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0172.jpg
    IMAG0172.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg