Japan VR4 Meet.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4

This vid has some really out there VR4's. Some of the bodykits they've fitted are just insane, not to mention the massive spoilers.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Blue needles at 0:15 are cool!

From then to 0:36 there are a few ST's or other low end cars with the light grey interior.

At 0:51 the black engine cover is quite good looking I think, the red lettering really works.

1:26 has the best front bumper setup possible. The dolphin front bumper with the d-technik fog light covers. And again at 3:03

1:55 MMMMM red super!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Yeah awesome. We need a member from one of those clubs to join on this forum so we can pick his brains about where they get all that neat stuff from.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
blue needles!!!!

and a passenger table too!!

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
BLUE needles, yes please..
and the white galant with the evo kit, has clear tail lights with the orange indicator lenses. not the red ones

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
That is the most beautiful video I've ever seen. Tears of joy weep from my eyes.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Much kudos for the find and love for the Red Super VR-4. If I ever get my mitts on one, it'll remain without the colour-coding :D

G

Unregistered
some of those bodykits made the legnum look absolutely animal! (as if it doesnt look animal enough) gotta go the evo 6 or similar styled bonnet, much more aggressive looking!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Quinton has illuminated the dials in Blue by changing the lights at the back of the dash. You can do something similar by changing the LED's

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
love the white one at bout 3:03, but the rear spoiler is a bit over kill

Top Bottom