Jay Brisbane North side

G

Unregistered
Hi all, Just joined up. Ex Skyline R33 4 door driver. :p( still have R33 track car). Currently driving 04 Camry and 93 RangeRover Vogue TDi300. Need something a tad more sporty to replace the Camry so decided on a Legnum VR4. Will be looking for a 2000 or later model with the Recaro interior.
V6 twin turbo !!!! how come it's taken me so long to notice this ??? :rolleyes:

G

Unregistered
welcome! i came from a 33 gts-t too myself (although, i was forced to when it was written off...)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea what happened to Mitch's car is enough to bring a tear to any enthusiast's eye :(

Welcome to the forums, Jay! Hope you enjoy this fantastic resource (and general gathering place us crazy car nuts ;))

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Jay :)

Another Skyline to Legnum convert, good stuff !!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
V6 twin turbo !!!! how come it's taken me so long to notice this ??? :rolleyes:

Shhhhhhhh don't tell everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum Jay - check out the QLD section and come and say hi at the next meet (hopefully around the end of Nov).

Have you test driven one yet? One of the Brizzy chaps (I'm on the Gold Coast) might be able to meet up for a drive if you ask nicely :)

cheers

Lee

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Welcome to Ozvr4 mate :D. You'll love the Leggy, you won't regret it at all!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Gidday mate!! Another QLDer following the light to the right side!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Welcome Jay.

I am also a R33 4dr person converting to a Legnum. I will give you a full comparison once I finally get my car. It is awaiting for DOTARS aparently (well thats what Shogun are saying)

Are you the Jay from the SAU forum? I haven't been on there in a while (actually since looking into getting the Legnum).

Welcome aboard and probably see you around.

Mike

Top Bottom