Joel // Adelaide

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Yeah that is the plan when I take possession. I think the white will look tuff against the black.

And only one of those pics is working. Damnit, they all worked when I put them up <_<

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
One preview shot from my phone, will take more soon.

160823617699bedde7e2sx5.jpg

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
The car looks nice and straight Joel. What plans have you got for it ?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Yep its a very clean car, even still got the front middle bit attached! Quite like the rims, just needs to be lowered a bit (not that i can talk :p )

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Rear wheels are almost 1" proud of the rear guard. HEHE, hopefully lowering will tuck them in enough.

I would love to say that I will keep it stock. No doubt it will end up with Coilovers(probably ISC), GTR34 wheels, hopefully a remap and some more boost. Towbar:)P), remove some mufflers from the exhaust, trans cooler.

Gets a well deserved detail on Saturday.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Sounds sweet mate, looks good too. Trans cooler is very high on my list too

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Hey mate very nice, Go the Black VR4's :p

Cant wait to see it with some white rims on it.

also what phone do you have because thats a pretty good picture for a mobile?

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Bring on the Black

Nice car,

Good luck with the mods.

What is your R31 modded to at the moment?

You seem like the guy to lead the way with massive mods and maybe the first Drift Wagon in Australia.
Check out some of the posts to see some of what the others have done.

Good luck :D

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
HAHA, I don't think I could slide this thing, would take a lot of work and effort to get it to a driftable stage. And besides, it's too clean :p

J-B: Just a junk box Nokia 6280. 2MP camera, does the trick aslong as the lighting is sufficient.

Gooch: I'd like to think I could pioneer some things with this car, about the only thing i'll pioneer is awesome wheel fitment with decent width rims :p

The 31 has had the RB30 thrown out, RB25 with box put in, coilovers, gauges, fixed back seat and harness. Runs a remapped RB20 ECU and lays down roughly 210rwKW on 10psi with stock turbo. Body wise, full bodykit, respray in gold with the black bonnet, and some 17x8 and 9 drift tek wheels. It does everything it needs to ;)

I need a spare moment to pull the white wheels off the R31 and throw them on the leggy, will def get pics.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Threw the car on a dyno this arvo. (i'll make a 'members ride' thread soon, shhhh).

It made 139KW at all four, so we unclipped the airbox and held it up, allowing some nicer air to enter. Made 150awKW. AFR's dropping deep into the 10:1 zone, boost staying at 8psi until 5-6krpm then raising to 10psi.

Will get a cat removed and a muffler, and see if we can fix the AFR's to get to something more useable :p

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
about 150kw is right for a car running at 8psi, if you clean up the afr's and up the boost a bit you'll be up to about 170kw with a huge increase in torque in the 2500-4500rpm range that will make it feel like it is 50% faster.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Threw the car on a dyno this arvo. (i'll make a 'members ride' thread soon, shhhh).

It made 139KW at all four, so we unclipped the airbox and held it up, allowing some nicer air to enter. Made 150awKW. AFR's dropping deep into the 10:1 zone, boost staying at 8psi until 5-6krpm then raising to 10psi.

Will get a cat removed and a muffler, and see if we can fix the AFR's to get to something more useable :p

What happened to my SMS, shithead?? :p

I said 140-150kW - I was on the money hey? ;)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Please correct me if I am wrong (as if anyone of you needs an invitation :D )
But I have been led to believe that these things are good to run 12psi all day with only exhaust and filter mods????

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have been led to believe that these things are good to run 12psi all day with only exhaust and filter mods????
I think they're good for 14, Jase :) Get utterly nothing after that, though - which is fair enough, really - going into the high teens usually requires substantial strengthening of engine components...

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
1bar = 14.7psi and the engine and turbos are perfectly capable of handling that much power without any problems at all.

Top Bottom