JRVR4 aka Justin // Adelaide - SA

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
Recently got my 99 legnum vr4 (love it!). Thought i'd join on here because i'm struggling to find people that know anything about vr4 and i got a lot of questions haha. Also would be keen for any cruises that people organize round the adelaide area.

G

Unregistered
Welcome Justin .. u've found the right place to ask questions, just make sure u have a good read through the forum as ur question may have already been asked ... get down to the cruises as there is some knowledgeable people about ...
Most of all, have fun ...

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
hey another Adelaidian!

post some pics of your legnum im curious about that front bar in your avatar, looks nice!

Is this your first mitsubishi or have you had others?

Were having a small cruise on saturday starting at St Agnes (north east) if your keen to come to that. Theres more details in another thread (entitled "meet" in the SA section.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Welcome Justin - Also intrigued by the front bar in your Avatar.

It seems like everyone in SA is getting Facelift Legnums - I will be unique being pre-facelift! :)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Justin's got the car with all the Pro's Engineering piping under the bonnet.

Welcome fella - I'll email you soon about how much for those stock parts too ;)

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
haha yeah yeah i'm getting around to it geeeez...Shit i've been looking through this site and you've been keeping busy with those legnums Kristian!

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
hey another Adelaidian!

post some pics of your legnum im curious about that front bar in your avatar, looks nice!

Is this your first mitsubishi or have you had others?

Were having a small cruise on saturday starting at St Agnes (north east) if your keen to come to that. Theres more details in another thread (entitled "meet" in the SA section.

------------------------ Not my first mitsi, first decent mitsi yes. Had a magna that cooked itself the day i went to toll so my car could get to compliance haha was a rough day.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
^^^ haha, you poor bugger, didn't even get to drive the Legnum that day!! I'm amazed we even made it to the depot.

Has the Magna gone to the graveyard, or is it still kicking on?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Giday Justin,

Man if it wasn't for VR-4's I don't know what you guys would do... after losing the grand prix and all.;)

Your silver leggy look the shiz mate! I'm sure you'll get years of fast corning and bommodore beating out of it!!:D

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Man if it wasn't for VR-4's I don't know what you guys would do... after losing the grand prix and all.;)

I dont think any South Aussies really care about losing the grand prix anymore...the Clipsal 500 is one the biggest/most successful motorsport events in the world now.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
If you Victorians need to borrow any of the money we make from the Clipsal 500 to cover the losses from the Grand Prix, just let us know ;)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Hehe, Welcome aboard to the forums mate...

The SA crew are a good bunch. Even though I'm a Victorian, Dion (bogan bob) and Simon (gilly) were only too happy to spend some time whilst I was over there for work (and I usually am about three times a year).

Oh and if there's one thing to search for on these forums... look up

Suzuki Alto Works

You'll see what I mean :)

Lookin' good mate, I put my Magna out to pasture too.

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Welll the magna went back to the place that put in the dodgy radiator cap but that was about four months ago...really should drop in there one day and see whats going on. Yeah flys through corners, had a bit of body roll but that was soon fixed when i tightend up the suspension. Just love the looks you get driving a legnum round, theyre virtually unseen in the adelaide hills at the moment, but i'm sure that will be soon to change.

Top Bottom