QLD Just picked up my first galant and I am obsessed

hangman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
2001 Galant Vr4
Hey guys! Just picked up this black 2001 galant from Victoria. Currently attempting to get some info on the car as i bought the car (at a great price mind you) with no receipts and just heresay that it has what it has. If anyone knows of the gal please let me know! Otherwise, happy to be here guys! Cheers

IMG-20240606-WA0000.jpeg
20240606_161434.jpg
Screenshot_20240709_200908_Chrome.jpg

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Very nice, welcome! I dealt with the previous owner a bit, he was a nice guy.

It seems like it was a very well sorted car with some nice bits - bargain!

Sadly I don't think there is any history on this car, I had a good look as I was contemplating buying it. The spec list was impressive.

hangman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
2001 Galant Vr4
Very nice, welcome! I dealt with the previous owner a bit, he was a nice guy.

It seems like it was a very well sorted car with some nice bits - bargain!

Sadly I don't think there is any history on this car, I had a good look as I was contemplating buying it. The spec list was impressive.
Honestly I cant believe how good it drives. Me and my partner flew down to vic and drove it back up, and apart from body damage here and there its in unbelievable condition.

Yeah i was astonished at the price i got it for considering the spec list, hence the skepticism around it.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Honestly I cant believe how good it drives. Me and my partner flew down to vic and drove it back up, and apart from body damage here and there its in unbelievable condition.

Yeah i was astonished at the price i got it for considering the spec list, hence the skepticism around it.
Agreed, when I spoke with the guy he didn't seem to know much about it either, so I was also skeptical too. I didn't realize he had an account here.

Good to know it all checks out and a member car lives on :) Welcome!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
IMG_4784.jpeg
hi all, james here, just reintroducing myself on the forum. In the process of putting my 2001 manual legnum on the road to drive until she sells (maybe).
Nothing really to list spec wise as she’s pretty much standard. Have owned the legnum since 2006 and it’s currently sitting on 135,000km.

I’ll be using the website as a resource to tidy the old girl up and I hope to see some old and new members on this page.

Are we still active these days Ozvr4?

hangman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
2001 Galant Vr4
I've been staring at this on marketplace for a while now trying to convince my partner we need a legnum now as well 🤣

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I've been staring at this on marketplace for a while now trying to convince my partner we need a legnum now as well 🤣
Bro I’ve been procrastinating on letting my car go for a good 3 years now. In that time, No one has actually been around to view yet., as I’ve not let them in the house and pretended I wasn’t home and know nothing about the long black legnum sitting In the garage.
It’s like this bro, one of my two fuel intensive vehicles needs to go, I’m hoping it’s not this one and that the other goes first. Need to make moves.

hangman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
2001 Galant Vr4
Man thats too funny. I get the feeling of not wanting to let it go 🤣 These cars are just too much fun hey, i cant believe I havent gotten behind the wheel of one earlier

Top Bottom