QLD Just picked up my first galant and I am obsessed

hangman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
2001 Galant Vr4
Hey guys! Just picked up this black 2001 galant from Victoria. Currently attempting to get some info on the car as i bought the car (at a great price mind you) with no receipts and just heresay that it has what it has. If anyone knows of the gal please let me know! Otherwise, happy to be here guys! Cheers

IMG-20240606-WA0000.jpeg
20240606_161434.jpg
Screenshot_20240709_200908_Chrome.jpg

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Very nice, welcome! I dealt with the previous owner a bit, he was a nice guy.

It seems like it was a very well sorted car with some nice bits - bargain!

Sadly I don't think there is any history on this car, I had a good look as I was contemplating buying it. The spec list was impressive.

hangman

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
2001 Galant Vr4
Very nice, welcome! I dealt with the previous owner a bit, he was a nice guy.

It seems like it was a very well sorted car with some nice bits - bargain!

Sadly I don't think there is any history on this car, I had a good look as I was contemplating buying it. The spec list was impressive.
Honestly I cant believe how good it drives. Me and my partner flew down to vic and drove it back up, and apart from body damage here and there its in unbelievable condition.

Yeah i was astonished at the price i got it for considering the spec list, hence the skepticism around it.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Honestly I cant believe how good it drives. Me and my partner flew down to vic and drove it back up, and apart from body damage here and there its in unbelievable condition.

Yeah i was astonished at the price i got it for considering the spec list, hence the skepticism around it.
Agreed, when I spoke with the guy he didn't seem to know much about it either, so I was also skeptical too. I didn't realize he had an account here.

Good to know it all checks out and a member car lives on :) Welcome!

Top Bottom