Kingy aka James // Melbourne - VIC

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
Hi guys :),

I have frequented this site for the past few months and decided to import to VIC. I bought a car today from Ben (JSpec). A 97 Series 1 Auto Galant cheap. Chassis EC5A-00019840 I have heaps of questions about it and have tried to use the search option here but is a pain in the @rse and is too hard!
Can anyone lead me to the right link or has any details?
I look forward to a few carwash meets in the future in Melb.

Cheers,

James

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Ummm, Hi James. What details were you exactly looking for?

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
I was hoping for all standard features and specs for a Galant 97 Series 1 Auto. I have a rough idea of the features but I am wanting to confirm them. Good web links is what I'm after. I haven't found many good ones except for this site.

G

Unregistered
try clubVR4. and welcome cant wait to see this galant at one of the car washes

G

Unregistered
Welcome, Where abouts in Vic are you from Trav?

I think you could be one of the first Galants to a wash if you are lucky, we are a bit light on in the sedan department at the moment down south

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
thats because sedan's are silly :)

As for the features, you've got one now, so just play with every button and see what happens :D

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
Hahaha I may own a wagon when I have a family or I'm 60. Plenty of room for your sheep too:ROFLMAO:. I haven't got the car yet so I will be pushing all of the buttons when I get it. :)
I got pics of the car the other day. It has a few aftermarket mods like a boost gauge, air filter, underbody chassis brace and what looks like a turbo timer. Other things included are the common in dash TV and Sony Amp (probably a good speaker system). Pics can be viewed here:
http://www.j-spec.com.au/clients/index.php?ID=JS771
..................and another thing........sedans are great!
P.S I live in inner north melb suburb.

G

Unregistered
Looks like a clean car! Couple of awesome goodies too. I think it has Ralliart Suspension too which is a plus :)

Top Bottom