Kiwi's In OZ

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Team how many of us who belong to OZVR4 are actually Kiwi's?? Given that the General Oz population do not know what VR4's are, I am leading to believe that the majority of VR4 owners In Australia are actually ex pat New zealanders.............because us Kiwi's Know what they are!!

So If your actually a kiwi leave a message here and we will see how many of us are actually out there!!
icon10.gif

G

Unregistered
All I wanna know is why the NZRU are giving Graham Henry another shot.

Leigh

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Everyone deserves a second chance Leigh, dont ya think mate? Come on team must be more of us out there!!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Maybe we should vote to change the club name to NOZVR4 :)
Smells like Mutiny Lee.........Snickells might make ya walk the plank.

This on is for you Hawks:
An Aussie, a Kiwi, and a South African are at a bar one night having a beer. All of a sudden the South African drinks his beer, takes off his diamond encrusted watch, pulls out a gun shoots the watch to pieces. He says "In Seth Efrika we have so many diamonds that we don't need to wear the same diamond twice".

The Kiwi (obviously impressed by this) drinks his beer throw his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says "Wull mate, in Niw Zulland we have so much sand to make the glass that we don't need to drink out of the same cup twice".

The Australian then pulls out his gun and shoots the Kiwi.

G

Unregistered
Everyone deserves a second chance Leigh, dont ya think mate? Come on team must be more of us out there!!
If it didn't mean Robbie Deans would be coaching the opposition, then I'd agree.

Leigh

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Smells like Mutiny Lee.........Snickells might make ya walk the plank.

This on is for you Hawks:
An Aussie, a Kiwi, and a South African are at a bar one night having a beer. All of a sudden the South African drinks his beer, takes off his diamond encrusted watch, pulls out a gun shoots the watch to pieces. He says "In Seth Efrika we have so many diamonds that we don't need to wear the same diamond twice".

The Kiwi (obviously impressed by this) drinks his beer throw his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He says "Wull mate, in Niw Zulland we have so much sand to make the glass that we don't need to drink out of the same cup twice".

The Australian then pulls out his gun and shoots the Kiwi.

he he :D

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I would LOVE it if he went to coach them and the aussies won the next world cup, that would be so funny.

G

Unregistered
It would ensure one hell of a shake up in the NZRU, that's for sure...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Come on Symods was OUT!!!! All the other times they just catch the ball and throw it in the air!

Top Bottom