koolio aka Khalil // NSW

G

Unregistered
Hello Everyone,

Ive always had a interest in Galant's and love their mean looks. I currently drive a 1995 FTO Gpx (mivec) which has a few goodies. ;)

Towards the end of the year I'd be looking to purchase a 8th gen VR-4 with that awesome 6a13 and AYC :D So at the moment im saving up for it and hopefully gonna keep my fto as well.

Edit: Here are some pics of my fto.

Currently has full exhuast done with high flo cat and 2.5" piping, UAS Induction kit, D4 Coilovers, 4 wheel disc brakes with the front ones slotted, sway bars, struts with a DIY air box coming soon. Body kit is a unique mix - veilside rear, creative spoiler, ducatro skirts and facelift bar, Interior is white leather with a isotta steering wheel and gear knob and dash is complemented with woodgrain templates. It did 112kw at the wheels when it was last dynoed and weights about 1210kg. It does the job :D , all i need now is a vr4..lol

07102008211.jpg

07102008215.jpg

07102008219.jpg
18102008240.jpg
18102008242.jpg
18102008244.jpg
18102008247.jpg
19102008283.jpg

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Let me be the first to welcome you to the fold Khalil :D
Don't be shy and post up some pics of your current ride, we all love pics!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Don't be shy and post up some pics of your current ride, we all love pics!

Mmmmm..... pics :drool:

Welcome to the club. What sort of car are you after? Theres many combo's available and plenty of colours to choose from! :D

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hey Khalil, welcome to the club.

It's good to see you're interested in an 8G VR-4.
Believe us, you won't be disappointed.

Keep a close eye on the NSW section for events.
You're always welcome to come along and ride shotgun with one of us to get a feel of the car :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Welcome Kahlil! Best of luck saving for your new ride, its hard work, but well worth it.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the welcome guys, hopefully I can learn a little more about the vr4 here and possibly come along to some meets/cruises and witness some of these beasts. :drool:

Ive updated the original post with some pics of my ride...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Thanks for the welcome guys, hopefully I can learn a little more about the vr4 here and possibly come along to some meets/cruises and witness some of these beasts. :drool:

Ive updated the original post with some pics of my ride...

Cool looking car man, definately like facelift front! :)

Where in NSW are you? From the pics it looks like your from the country like me :p

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Looks nice & welcome to the forum.

BUT ..... please, please, PLEASE no white seats, white steering wheels, or yellow dials on a Galant or a Legnum please I'm begging you don't do it !

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
What area are you from? I think I may have spotted you once before hehe..

The rear bar and spoiler look awesome, nice job on this car, not too over the top :)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Hang on, you retro fitted wood into the car? :(

Apart from that it is a very nice car!

G

Unregistered
haha, im loving the controversy surrounding my fto. Yes the white leather seats, steering wheel and gear stick are a little oer the top for most sports cars, as well as the template wood grain dash inserts but I think It makes it unique.

I was really into that luxurious look and feel on the inside while still maintaining the performance side of things. I guess it makes it one of a kind, well in Sydney anyway. The leather seats aren't really heavier than the stock ones so no real performance loss there. I probably wouldn't do the white leather when I get my galant vr4.

By the way, I actually live in Western Sydney (not far from parramatta). If any of you happen to see me around in this or live nearby, feel free to stop by and say hi.

Top Bottom