L31GH // Leigh - Bendigo, Vic

G

Unregistered
Hi guys. Been on here a few days now and thought i would introduce myself. Currently driving a 99 Magna sports and looking to upgrade to a Galant VR4 at the end of the year. Hopefully there will be some more on the market by then and the bonus is i will be off my p's!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome! Good choice! You should be able to find an auto Galant without much trouble - manuals are much harder to find.

The insurance on a VR4 could be a killer if you're only just off your P's! Have you got any quotes yet?

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Im really hoping for a manual! haven't gotten any quotes yet for insurance but if its too bad i will probably look at putting it under my dads name with me as a driver, usually works out a lot cheaper.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome to the site Leigh.

Do you guys have P plate restrictions down there ? In NSW L or P platers are not allowed to drive turbo/supercharged cars or V8's.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
If he's off his Ps at the end of the year, theres no dramas ;)

but insurance would still be a killer, good luck mate.

oh and welcome!!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Welcome to the site Leigh, you'll have to come down to the next vic meet and see some Leggies in the flesh.

G

Unregistered
Welcome Leigh, I would be starting to look for a car now, Manual Galants are becoming very light on the ground, good luck :)

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the site Leigh, you'll have to come down to the next vic meet and see some Leggies in the flesh.

sounds like a plan! Already got my eyes open for a nice Gal i just love the way Galants and Leggies look :D

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Hey mate, welcome, and feel free to meet us at one of the Vic meets.

G

Unregistered
Thought i would chuck a update in here, getting a car through work for personal use. So ill be selling the magna and saving for a few months and i should be able to import the galant by mid next year at the latest :D the bonus of this is... NO LOAN :D

Top Bottom