Leggy over the top?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Found this car on the intaweb. Bit over done IMO but might inspire some of you :cool:

Attachments

• Leg front.jpg
    Leg front.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 158
  • Leg door.jpg
    Leg door.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Leg int2.jpg
    Leg int2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Leg back.jpg
    Leg back.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Leg rear.jpg
    Leg rear.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 119
G

Unregistered
not a fan, its way too much but i guess its a show car.. looks like good workmanship

G

Unregistered
Urgh, terrible! Though I don't mind the front bar too much...

Moved to Pics forum. It's not a hot car, I agree, but then neither are some of the monstrosities some of you blokes have posted in the Mega Thread ;)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Urgh, terrible! Though I don't mind the front bar too much...

Moved to Pics forum. It's not a hot car, I agree, but then neither are some of the monstrosities some of you blokes have posted in the Mega Thread ;)

Cheers Van, for some reason I couldn't find the pics section. lol

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
C'mon Van, have a little taste :p lol

G

Unregistered
ditch the interior, the vinyl's, and the extra bits on the exterior, and thats one hot car

gotta love work rims

G

Unregistered
I would have to agree with everyone else, its nice but. If he lost the interior, ICE and Sissors, he would have a nice circuit warrior.

To me it looks like hes tried to bread a street car with a show car. For me its one or the other, you either work the engine, body and leave the interior (maybe a small stereo system) or you go for a more show looking bodykit and mags.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Looks like a lot of coin spent there. With all that neon it would look like a bloody UFO

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
I would have to agree with everyone else, its nice but. If he lost the interior, ICE and Sissors, he would have a nice circuit warrior.

To me it looks like hes tried to bread a street car with a show car. For me its one or the other, you either work the engine, body and leave the interior (maybe a small stereo system) or you go for a more show looking bodykit and mags.

I'm with you on that one Brocky; it's either got to do a 11s quarter or sit in a garage & come out for the autosalon comps.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey I am gonna have the stereo set up soon....well the DVD headrests / visors

Top Bottom