Boost-wagon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ross
Drive
Vr4 pre face lift leggy
Nissan silvia
BMW e36
Hi guys owned my vr4 for a while now and decided it was time to join up.
Was stockish when purchased as a pearl white 5 speed manual with ayc and moon roof winter spec model.
Picked up a wrecked galant that had plenty of work done ( was also white and if anybody knows details pm me please) it had tiens with edfc , 3 port boost with 15 psi setting and tune , supposed hi flow turbos and maybe mild cams , has an LSD front and rear , Evo box and transfer were said to be in it , exedy clutch also.
Since put all this in the leggy as well as grey centre dash trim so it makes for a nice all round package.
If any body knows of the specs of the galant or knew or it let me know please.
Nice to meet you all on here
Ross aka boost-wagon

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome aboard, Ross. :)

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.7w

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Oils and Fluids
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info
- Posting photos, especially in the Classifieds

Posting new threads is restricted by default, for full access become a Premium Member:
- Upgrade to Premium Membership benefits

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Welcome Ross.
Hi guys owned my vr4 for a while now and decided it was time to join up.
Was stockish when purchased as a pearl white 5 speed manual with ayc and moon roof winter spec model.
Picked up a wrecked galant that had plenty of work done ( was also white and if anybody knows details pm me please) it had tiens with edfc , 3 port boost with 15 psi setting and tune , supposed hi flow turbos and maybe mild cams , has an LSD front and rear , Evo box and transfer were said to be in it , exedy clutch also.
Since put all this in the leggy as well as grey centre dash trim so it makes for a nice all round package.
If any body knows of the specs of the galant or knew or it let me know please.
Nice to meet you all on here
Ross aka boost-wagon

welcome Ross. That's keen getting. 2 to make 1. I like it. Did you do the transfer of equipment?
It's unlikely the Galant had hi flows and cams. There are only a few people in the country on Ozvr4 that have a cams and you can count on 1 hand people with hi-flows. That said, someone could have done it who isn't on our forum.

Post some pics of your rides!

Boost-wagon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ross
Drive
Vr4 pre face lift leggy
Nissan silvia
BMW e36
the galant was a wreck a mate and I bought which had a massive hit in the front hence the parts changeover, the leggy its all in now was stock. but this is why I'm chasing info. I'm getting some pics of the car to make it easier haha @jungle also forgot that person who was said to of built the car was on the forums and was said to of had a fair bit to do with them

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
the galant was a wreck a mate and I bought which had a massive hit in the front hence the parts changeover, the leggy its all in now was stock. but this is why I'm chasing info. I'm getting some pics of the car to make it easier haha @jungle also forgot that person who was said to of built the car was on the forums and was said to of had a fair bit to do with them
Sounds good Ross.
For your info the cams come from New Zealand and so far only myself and 1 other have hi flows, which is why've said it was unlikely.
But a dyno pull will show what it can really do!
Post some pics!!

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
You transplanted the high flows from the wreck to yours? if you have any photos of the compressor wheel we could probably tell u if its high flow.

Boost-wagon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ross
Drive
Vr4 pre face lift leggy
Nissan silvia
BMW e36
Thanks for the help guys I'll get pics this week and I wouldn't mind doing pipe upgrades then a dyno run haha but keen to see what it has now :)

Top Bottom